[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Indian politicians believe that India will be a superpower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Shatabi Express.jpg (278 KB, 1041x632) Image search: [Google]
Shatabi Express.jpg
278 KB, 1041x632
Why do Indian politicians believe that India will be a superpower by 2030 when they have barely any cash, infrastructure and an uneducated population?
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Because they have a space program.
>>
>>70664372
poo on moon?
>>
>>70664282
They learn how to poo in loo and all of a sudden they think they can rule the world.
>>
They're going to be a Pooperpower.
>>
The economy is actually growing pretty rapidly, especially in the last few years. In terms of percent change it's 2nd next to China. Superpower by 2030 may be a stretch, but militarily it already is.
>>
>>70664282
Massive population, massive economic growth, and most people can speak English. Oh, and also they keep their Moo-slimes on a tight leash, unlike former World power, "Yuropistan."
>>
>>70664526
The thing is, they haven't learnt how to poo in the loo
>>
>>70664282
Just noticed the train is called the *Shat*abi express, lel.
>>
>>70664675
Their growing rapidly because all the people are literally poorer than Africans.
>>
>>70664747
>brown people
>better than Muslim
You filthy Indian shills fuck out of my country. Indians are as bad as Muslims. brown people need to be gassed. Indians are ruining Canada and turning it to a shithole just like their own shit country
>>
Because they're politicians.
>>
>>70664936
>shithole
>implying indians can poo in the loo

I believe the term you're looking for is shit street
>>
>>70664901
Not really, it's HDI rank and GDP per capita is higher than every (sub-saharan) African nations.
>>
>>70664936
Sikhs are pretty based desu and any thing is better than Moo-slimes.

Fuck, I'll take rats, cock-roaches, and spiders the size of my fist over those filthy devil-worshipping heathens.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.