[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mediterranean race is the real master race. The born to conquer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: tf.png (609 KB, 774x635) Image search: [Google]
tf.png
609 KB, 774x635
Mediterranean race is the real master race. The born to conquer race. Prove I'm wrong.
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
But you aren't mediterranean.
>>
>morocco
there just did lol
>>
>>70663451
>The component was found at its highest frequencies in individuals from the Levant, North Africa, Southern Europe, the Caucasus and Iran – people from Sardinia (67%), Lebanon (66%), Egypt (65%), Tunisia (62%), Georgia (61%), Kuwait (57%), Greece (54%), Italy (54%), Iberian peninsula (48%), Northern Caucasus (46%), Romania (43%), and Iran (42%) in their reference populations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
>>
File: truemasterrace.jpg (396 KB, 886x1241) Image search: [Google]
truemasterrace.jpg
396 KB, 886x1241
>>70663340
The next white power is going to be structurally similar to Rome (more authoritarian because cucked germanics and Jews blew it), so Meds and Slavs are probably going to inherit the West. We can employ brutality more easily than northerners, so when the time comes to turn Mecca into a nuclear crater, we won't hesitate.
>>
>>70663714
Dude your country turning gay and cuckoldness is the norm. The only people I still fear as a Muslim is our old enemy Christian orthodox nations. The rest are just cucks.
>>
>>70663340
As a Swede i Can say this, Meds and slavs are the last True Europeans
>>
>>70663973
>cuckholdness is the norm
Maybe you should spend some time here. We're way better of than most of western Europe, though sliding downhill. Every Moroccan girl I've met has been a hardcore mudshark, so don't point fingers.
>>
More like Moroncco.
>>
>>70663990
How about them Greece?
>>
>>70663990
Europe is just a continent, a land...

The real conquerors were Romans, and the romans today are Christian orthodox people.

>>70664215
You country is literally:

Cucks: the country.

I'm talking about real cuckolds, who are really common there... and not to talk about all the degenerate traps, gays... OMG you even have 8 years old traps... WTF...

Also the best your country did was killing naive Indians, and enslaving Black people. Both of those races were out of game since forever, they know nothing about fighting... they were peaceful living in peace in the forest.

You guys are pathetic. I wouldn't post in a great thread like that about the great Meds with a flag like yours.

>>70664629
They gave up their identity as conqueror thugs, and they stopped reproducing (almost the worst on Europe).
>>
Seems like it I guess; ample resources from the sea and climate, societies learned boating and warfare earlier than other because of regional competition, Corduba, Messinia, Rome, Thessalonica and the Greek states, Constantinople, Pergamum, Rhodes, Jerusalem, Egyptian empire and Alexandria.

That's a ton of history.
>>
File: arabgirllearnsherplace.jpg (111 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
arabgirllearnsherplace.jpg
111 KB, 1500x1120
>>70664929
No they're not. Stop projecting or at least stop hanging out with swpl millennials when you do visit.
>>
>>70665155
Even Nazis wasn't able to deny that, their counter argument was that the elite warriors of Meds were Aryans who immigrated to the south. Which is just funny.
>>
>>70663340
why are there insectoid black people in that image?
>>
File: nordiboos.jpg (102 KB, 736x535) Image search: [Google]
nordiboos.jpg
102 KB, 736x535
>>70665994
Watch out, you'll trigger the Nordiboos who think "Everything wuz blonde until the moors literally raped everything until they got cornered in northern Europe" (which would make them the biggest cucks in history)
>>
File: spain bass.jpg (41 KB, 604x731) Image search: [Google]
spain bass.jpg
41 KB, 604x731
>>70663340
>Prove I'm wrong.

You been to Greece lately? Spain? Italy?

I don't think mass unemployment, rampant corruption, collapsing infrastructure, pervasive criminality and general irrelevance are markers of the master race.
>>
File: britishmodelcitizen.png (180 KB, 391x340) Image search: [Google]
britishmodelcitizen.png
180 KB, 391x340
>>70666689
Don't get me started of Cuckbongistan
>>
>>70666018
It's from a manga. Those are involved cockroaches.

>>70666192
Nordics weren't even a part of the history. I give them credits of being good looking but other than that I don't think they did something noticeable over the history.

>>70666689
>Let's judge a whole race by the last 20 years.

Also the concept of "master race" by Nazis was about being great warriors and conquerors, and you lose a lot of advantages when you are in peace times as a warrior.
>>
File: 20160327_111132.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160327_111132.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>70663714
Hey! Don't put me in the same group as those Turk rape babies. We are not brown like Bosnians Albanians and others.

We would even whiter without opening our doors to bosnian rapefugees
>>
I'm mostly Germanic, my Italian ancestors had blue eyes and alcohol problems and were from the northeast processed meat areas.
>>
>>70667214
>It's from a manga. Those are involved cockroaches.
fitting.
>Nordics weren't even a part of the history.
well, they definitely had a history, i dunno what part you're talking about, south to north or north to south.

>>70667478
blue eyes is a marker for alcoholism.
>>
>>70668266
Well mine aren't, they are dark green and my hair is silky mousy brown. And I still love whiskey.
>>
>>70663340
All the original Mediterraneans were bred out by WW2.
>>
>>70669998
>All the original Mediterraneans
You think Mediterraneans exist only on Europe?

And no they didn't, they still exist, but Mediterraneans of Europe are reproducing with non-Mediterraneans and it's a really bad idea. They are literally making the conquering gene less concentrated.
>>
>>70663340
fuck you you cis male I identify as a trans-atlantic
>>
>>70669913
well it's other eye colours too.
http://www.livescience.com/51495-eye-color-alcoholism.html

and whiskey sucks, stick with whisky.

>>70669998
>>70670372
Mediterranean isn't really a race, it's a pretty archaic word.
>>
>>70667345
I put you on the winning team. Don't be that guy
>>
File: EuropeanPhenotypes.jpg (102 KB, 786x960) Image search: [Google]
EuropeanPhenotypes.jpg
102 KB, 786x960
>>70672260
Mediterranean is a group within the white race. They are mostly in Southern Europe, but exist in some parts of the Levant and North Africa.
>>
Mediterranean master race reporting in. Probably the only human race left in the world. North Europeans have no soul (probably the shitty weather), Americans are stupid, East has dem crazies. Yeah... Not to mention Mediterraneans are the best looking, that's why all your women/men want to fuck us.
>>
>>70672801
I don't see myself in any of those... so i wonder.
maybe I have face blindness.
>>
>>70672801
It's still not a race though, just like there is no Celtic race.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.