[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're now at war with Russia Would you shoot this: ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: russian soldier.jpg (42 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
russian soldier.jpg
42 KB, 500x333
You're now at war with Russia

Would you shoot this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozYao1Mju7A
>>
Is the US at war? I defect.
>>
>>70663295
>>70663385
Depends on why we're fighting
>>
The only thing shooting would be my dick
>>
>>70663295

Hawt
>>
>>70663295

nope
>>
>>70663295
>You're not at war with X
>Would you shoo-
yes
>>
>>70663295
i would try to make peace with them. since we are BRICS. And this was is possibly an USA plan to cuck 2 of us. Anyways i would never shoot her.
>>
>>70663295
Yep. I'd aim for the face and hope for demoralizing twitching. No hard feelings
>>
>>70663295
Yes repeatedly with my cock lazer
>>
Twice in the chest once in the head.
>>
>>70663295

Maybe just in the legs so I can rape her.
>>
>>70663295
Id give her these dubs
>>
>>70663295
She is literally singing about a song about how a man went off to war and he comes home to find another man has totally cucked him

He goes back to war and just waits for the faithful bullet....
>>
>>70663295
>at war

hell yes, I'd shoot her 100 times
>>
>>70663295
shoot her right in the eye ;)
>>
>>70663295

Collaborate
>>
>>70663295
5/10
Yes
>>
File: pepe dragon.jpg (130 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
pepe dragon.jpg
130 KB, 832x690
>>70663295
2:25-2:35 is the best part

>that head shake
>>
File: rob-furlong.jpg (27 KB, 305x485) Image search: [Google]
rob-furlong.jpg
27 KB, 305x485
>>70663295

Female soldiers, in case of a war, would never be used as front line soldiers, unless things got SUPER desperate, but they'd just surrender anyway.

Seeing as how Canada would come from Russia's East, along with the US, we'd probably own the Russian men in days.

Between USA, Canada and the UK, the Russian infantry would just get smoked by long range snipers and their women would just offer themselves as whores for food and protection.

I don't even see Russians as European, to be honest.

Tech excluded, Canadians have the best military in the world.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.