[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Mississippi not have it's own BLM movement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: mississippi.jpg (159 KB, 857x619) Image search: [Google]
mississippi.jpg
159 KB, 857x619
Genuinely curious.

Surely when your state has such a large population of blacks there would be something equivalent to it.
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Because Mississippi is poor and has rednecks who will kill them.
>>
>>70662771
Did you forget about Mizzou?
>>
No one really lives here desu. Plus, the majority of black people down here just don't care about anything. The state even voted to keep the confederate flag not too long ago. >>70662771
>>
>>70662771

BLM activists are mostly imported, professional protesters
Even they have their standards about where they'll go

Mississippi is probably too hot and too rural for their taste
>>
File: 62-Bryan-Adams-Reckless.jpg (35 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
62-Bryan-Adams-Reckless.jpg
35 KB, 630x420
They don't care.
>>
>>70662903

Pretty sure Missouri and Mississippi are two separate states senpai

>>70662919
>>70663004

So it's apathy?
>>
>>70662771
>Indianapolis police kill people at the third highest rate of any city in the country
>BLM protests are like 25 white college kids
I'm guessing it's the lack of Soros funding. BLM is objectively a really weird movement.
>>
File: 1459964116585.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459964116585.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>70662771
i went to mississippi state where maroon is the only color that matters

everyone there gets along

it's nothing like the jews would have you believe from their propaganda films

last time i was there I saw these two black teenagers wearing typical hood bullshit at the gas station just hanging out in front of the store talking to a 50 year old white guy in Khaki's

they seemed like they got along pretty well
>>
Louisiana doesn't either....
>>
>>70663219
Its just slower down here, and I am not trying to be some country bumpkin by saying it like that. The majority of those that care moved away during the Great Migrations of the 20th century. Plus, Mississippi is not an important state. Where are they going to protest? A few """""large"""""" cities and the rest are towns with cotton fields.
>>
>>70663403
this too. We have learned to coexist in the best of ways
>>
>>70663382
Gotta keep the east side under thumb otherwise they get uppity.
>>
>>70663403
That's how a lot of the South is. The yankees like to characterize it as some kind of racist shtihole, but it really isn't.
Overall everyone basically just gets along, i mean for fuck's sake, if we didn't this whole place would collapse lol. Plus I've never met a single white person here who'd rather work with some lazy sack of shit white crack head over a perfectly hard working nigger.
>>
>>70663403
>that post
them feels
>>
Mississippi's climate is similar to the ivory coast.
>>
>>70662771
Honestly, people here in the South may be racist but we don't let it affect the way we interact with niggers. We all get along fine and I honestly think the reason is because the niggers who were really bothered by racist sentiment left. The ones who stayed are like "yeah, some whites may be slightly racist, but so are we so who cares."
>>
>>70662771
Because there's no white people there to protest at.

t. Native First Person on vacation
>>
>>70665295
This desu, it's far easier to run into blatant racists in Indiana and Ohio than Tennessee
>>
If you live in big southern cities like atlanta and memphis theres a lot of racism both ways. Most of the nigger hate is because of piece of shit gangster niggers. Smaller towns are generally quiet.
>>
File: Mississippimap2.png (107 KB, 456x529) Image search: [Google]
Mississippimap2.png
107 KB, 456x529
Mississippi
>Keeping the Confederate Flag on the State flag
>Governor declares April as Confederate History Month
>Just signed anti-LGBT law

Why isn't /pol/ moving here yet?
>>
>>70665845
>Small towns are generally quiet
Louisiana small town resident, not here senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM-hBygAd3g
>>
>>70665538
I agree. The most racist people are the ones with no interaction with minorities. They may not even think they are racist, but they are the type to freeze up entirely when confronted with their first black homeless guy or something like that. Even if you grew up around niggers and hate them, at least you can function in their presence. Sheltered white kids don't know how they will react if they do something like walk into a barber shop they've never been to and there isn't a single white person.
>>
File: klanolemiss.jpg (46 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
klanolemiss.jpg
46 KB, 432x324
>>70663403
Same thing at the University of Southern Mississippi where the student population is about 60/40 whites to blacks. Everyone got along fine, now worries while I was there.

Ole Miss is really the only school where the majority of blacks are student athletes. The good old boy network there likes to keep Tyrone and Jamaal sweating on the field for their enjoyment and far away from their daughters.

Pic is from when Ole Miss decided to stop playing "From Dixie With Love" at football games.
>>
>>70666985
As long as they dont fuck with me why would I care? And hell, their choice to get concussions.

T. american of cuban exiles (yeah I'm white)
>>
>>70662771
Poor people don't have the time/money to protest. BLM is all bourgeois/"talented tenth" blacks
>>
>>70662771
Hope Yur joking
http://youtu.be/ghnVweRKWh4
>>
>>70667222
BLM is a career track, remember Obongo was a "community organizer" dude "taught" like once a fucking week or something, a glorified substitute teacher at the college level.
>>
>>70666460
>Why isn't /pol/ moving here yet?
Mosquitoes, rednecks, swamps, plenty of niggers even still. It's one of those fucking places where, unless you're driving through at escape velocity, odds are you're going to get stuck there forever.

Other states like this: Florida, Alaska, California, New York, Oregon, Wisconsin, New Jersey.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.