[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Howdy, my young, fellow Americans, Sen. Ted Cruz, here. One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cruz.jpg (1 MB, 3840x5760) Image search: [Google]
cruz.jpg
1 MB, 3840x5760
Howdy, my young, fellow Americans,

Sen. Ted Cruz, here. One of my younger staffers recently informed me that many of you members of the online bulletin board “Politically Incorrect” have been posting supportive messages for my campaign. I wanted to personally thank each of you for helping spread our Constitutional conservative message of freedom, security, and prosperity. Oh, wait, that’s right – you’re actually a bunch of niggers supporting that Neanderthal, Trump. Yeah, I've seen all your shit making fun of me, calling me a rat, and even bringing my wife, the love of my life, into the fray. When Hillary “cucks” our great nation, at least you can be relieved that you didn't have to suffer through 4-8 years coherent, consistent, and intelligent conservative governance. In the words of the eminent Jeb Bush, “Apologize, faggots.”

Rafael Edward Cruz
>>
>>70662681

Well I was going to vote for you. Since you resorted to name calling, I am a Trump supporter now.
>>
>>70662681
You aren't paying me enough to shill and I'm going to have to go back to being a Berner.

Sorry, but you've let me down and I have to back someone that can actually win the election.
>>
>>70662681
I used to be a Cruz missile. Now I am a trumpeting trumpeteer.
>>
Does sage go in all fields, or just the options field?
>>
>>70662881
Look, I don't get angry often, but you mess with my wife, you mess with my kids, that'll do it every time!
>>
File: 1460393185694.png (236 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460393185694.png
236 KB, 400x400
>Get your dream job working for a superpac as a social networking expert
>The people you need to network with to move up in your career all hate Trump
>Become #NeverTrump
>Memorize all the normie tricks, stale memes, and 3 year old twitter banter that works well with the unholy WashingtonCNN hybrid monster
>Come to /pol/, because someone from the New York Times wrote that Trump's internet base is the hacker known as 4chan
>Spend all day creating threads for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR
>Trump support still doesn't go away
>Nobody takes Sanders, Cruz and Ryan seriously
>Wonder why
>Start to actually read the board
>Start to realize we are all trapped in the belly of the horrible machine
>And the machine is bleeding to death
>Everything is jewish
>Europe is dying
>19 trillion dollars.gif
>Kebab
>Globalism is a marxist agenda
>When the second crash happens, USA will go into a full blown depression
>Submit your resignation from the superpac
>Buy a kek statue and move innawoods
>>
>>70662681
>not canadian flag

fake
>>
>>70662881
Same here. I'm a #trumpet now.
>>
He wouldn't say Howdy. He's from Calgary
>>
Nice WIN in Colorado Mr Cruz
>>
>>70665238
Thanks, son. Voters from across Colorado came out to unite behind our campaign.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.