[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIGGERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
How do we fix mudsharks? It used to be that only the fat chicks and ugly chicks would chase niggers, but now the media brainwashing is taking its toll and I see more legitimately attractive women with dindus, likely from having a constant media barrage of hypersexualized black propaganda.

How do we fix this?
>>
Is the girl in the OP a mudshark? How can you tell?
>>
Notice how most of the men here are white? What are white women supposed to date while white men are spending all their time bitching about race mixing and talking about anime online?

Are you made because white women aren't dragging you out of your basements and teaching you to socialize or what?
>>
>>70662544
>How can you tell?
shes white
>>
>>70662249
idk how anyone finds this body type desireable

she is going to age into a fat/oddly shaped disgusting whore

literally

her body type is like a pyramid

gross
>>
>>70662544
Probably not. Just using her as eye-candy to attract possible contributors to the thread. She's a fitness nut on IG, which means she has self-discipline, something niggers don't have.
>>
>>70662249

Oh look another cuck thread it's like the 5th in the past hour

Anyone responding ITT without saging and reporting should be gassed
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Oh look, another thread exaggerating cuckoldry and denying reality.
Here, have a (You)
>>
>>70662249
>Fixing this
Go fuck lolis fgt
>>
File: 1459596749149.png (374 KB, 625x493) Image search: [Google]
1459596749149.png
374 KB, 625x493
>>70662556
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>70662249
Sounds like you need to hit the gym and start blaming shit on niggers and the media. Get fit and you'll get girls. Thats it
>>
>>70662674
She can probably squat more than you can.

>>70662765
Not all of us live in a 90+% white eastern european country. This is a problem in the west.

>>70662804
I lift, it just bothers the hell out of me how often I see it. This is more about caucasians as a whole than just me. I'm doing fine.
>>
Kinda gross desu. Masculine legs are bad news.
>>
>>70662765

Estonia's gif was cute and unassuming. Yours is just tryhard and shitty, Lithuania.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.