[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: e71.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
e71.png
11 KB, 274x290
I have some questions.
Why would Jews want to get rid of whites, aren't Jews mostly white? What part of the old testament tells them to spread degenerancy to destroy the world? Why would they want to help spread Islam, the religion that hates them?
>>
>>70661692
>aren't Jews mostly white?
lol Jews aren't white
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
They're not white and the reason why they want to exterminate the white race is because of the holocaust where Hitler stood against them.
>>
>>70661692
>What part of the old testament tells them to spread degenerancy to destroy the world?

It doesn't. The Talmud, their actual holy book, does.
>>
>>70661762
>>70661878
So Jews are brown?
>>
>>70661692
First of all, read the sticky.

Second of all, whiteness is a real thing, but its borders are fuzzy. Everyone agrees the English are white. Not everyone agrees about, say, Bulgarians. Jews fall into the latter category.

There is no part in the Old Testament that tells them to spread degeneracy. There are some rabbinic writings that say nasty things, but that varies widely by denomination. Most "degenerates" are Reform Jews or agnostic secularists who identify as Jewish purely culturally/ethnically.

Religious Jews certainly don't want to spread Islam. Some secular ones support it because they're masochists.
>>
>>70661930
The Talmud says the opposite, Orthodox Jews shouldn't interfere in politics when in exile.("..blessed be He, adjured Israel that they shall not rebel against the nations of the world; ).
>>
>>70662577
It also says you can lie, cheat, steal from, and even kill the got I'm.

Fuck off, kike.
>>
>>70661692
whites don't exist nor matter, they are not European.
>>
>>70661692
It's not "Jews." It's Sabbatean-Frankists who created and promote Leftism, Marxism, feminism and cultural Marxism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A

http://henrymakow.com/2016/01/Frankfurt-School-is-Illuminati-Jewish-Satanism.html

http://henrymakow.com/frankfurt-school-satanic-judaism-in-action.html

>>70661930
Have you read the Talmud? I have, and it promotes the exact opposite of Leftism. Again,the real "Jews" who promote such degeneracy are NOT Jews as they do not follow Judaism, but Sabbatean-Frankists who preach the polar opposite of what Torah teaches.
>>
>>70662770
Autocorrect- goyim
>>
>>70662793
stop your bullshit kike, Jews do this, remove Jews no more of that shit.

I'll stand with natural law.
>>
>>70662874
These people are NOT Jews. They do not follow Judaism, which amounts to at least the Ten Commandments. There is no such thing as a "Jewish Marxist" or a "Leftist Jew" because Leftism promotes the very things the Ten Commandments prohibit.
>>
>>70661692
First of all, Judaism is a religion, but Jews (http://forward.com/culture/155742/jews-are-a-race-genes-reveal/) themselves are a separate race. They want to spread degeneracy because it is counter to Christian morals, and believe themselves to be superior to "goyim" or non-Jews. As you can see throughout history, they have frequently manipulated currency and finances of various countries following the Jewish diaspora after 66 AD. Whether or not you believe the Jews are indeed enemies of Christians or whites, the fact remains they have always been a separate sub-culture and society in whatever country they are in, and generally refuse to assimilate. Anti-Semitism throughout History isn't for no reason.
>>
>>70663008
they are the ethnicity of what you call "Jew" now piss off.
>>
>>70661692
Remember how WW2 started?
Jewish communists literally started cleansing german villages of all white people.

You know why? Because Hitler fucked with the banks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.