[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that General Elections DO matter at this point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: baghdadbob.png (444 KB, 861x835) Image search: [Google]
baghdadbob.png
444 KB, 861x835
Educate yourself for once in your lives, low IQ Trumptards.

>Wlezien is the co-author, with Robert Erikson of Columbia, of The Timeline of Presidential Elections, a political science book that provides an invaluable guide for anyone trying to make sense of polling data.

>The authors found that around 300 days before the election (mid-January), general election polls are essentially meaningless — their predictive value is close to zero. But by the time we get to mid-April of the election year, polls explain about half the variance in the eventual vote split. And mid-April polls have correctly "called" the winner in about two-thirds of the cases since 1952.

>That means that poll changes between January and April have often told us a great deal. "A meaningful portion of changes in preferences during this period tend to stand the test of time and impact the election result," Erikson and Wlezien write.

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/31/11336884/donald-trump-polls-winning
>>
File: K.png (56 KB, 871x558) Image search: [Google]
K.png
56 KB, 871x558
I'll just set this down right here....
>>
>>70661544
>low IQ Trumptards.
past performance...future results

ps fuck off
>>
>>70661745
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
File: Erebus_toomah.jpg (19 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
Erebus_toomah.jpg
19 KB, 420x315
>>70661544
Haha oh fuck I remember that guy.
>>
File: RatoTheEternalKikeSockPuppet.jpg (2 MB, 1400x1470) Image search: [Google]
RatoTheEternalKikeSockPuppet.jpg
2 MB, 1400x1470
>>70661544
Except they don't.

Now fuck off rato. You're the same faggot who has been posting these pathetic applied memetics threads.
>>
>>70662019
>I'll just ignore what the mountains of data and people who study this stuff for a living say so I can continue living in my delusional chamber

Low IQ Trumptards, everyone.
>>
I am here for the shit show. Please continue.
>>
>>70661942
>>70661942

>On April 7, 2003, al-Sahhaf claimed that there were no American troops in Baghdad, and that the Americans were committing suicide by the hundreds at the city's gates. At that time, American tanks were patrolling the streets only a few hundred meters from the location where the press conference was held, and were clearly visible behind him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfAeMtcURg0
>>
File: 1428363919289.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1428363919289.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
Ah yes..minister of Information always gave the best and most accurate news updates, fuck I miss those days.
USAUSAUSAuseh...sigh.
>>
>>70662752
poo
>>
>>70662752
POO in LOO
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.