[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come most of the arguments against Cruz from here always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: ted.jpg (58 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
58 KB, 540x360
How come most of the arguments against Cruz from here always sound like a 12 year old typed it?

>H-He's ugly!
>H-He fucks rats!
>H-He's a christcuck!

If you're a trumpkin, leave this site because it obviously says no underage here.
>>
greasy
>>
>>70660845
He's an untrustworthy man with questionable family values and consistently exploits his children for political gain.
He's also not opposed to exploiting a tragedy to attack his opponent, even if they're from the same political party. The man has no loyalty or honour, how can you possibly expect him to be a good president?
>>
File: 1376359204158.gif (566 KB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1376359204158.gif
566 KB, 200x133
>>70660845
how much money do you think it costs the cruz campaign to hire applied memetics to shill for him unsuccessfully on this site?
>>
>>70660921
booger
>>
File: 1460388082861.jpg (233 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1460388082861.jpg
233 KB, 792x792
>>70660845

Ted Cruz is a self appointed Messiah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9JYj4jaA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp4lIvDIv-g

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/cruz-and-his-seven-mountain-dominionism-is-not-in-my-bible-is-it-in-yours/

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-christians-are-criticizing-ted-cruz-and-israel/

He's an opportunistic faggot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDnuWLuAbCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozMqBTMI9Y

No moderate or independant will vote for this lunatic dominionist come November. Hillary will use this angle and stomp his dumbass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0

TRUMP 2016! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
Hello Rato~
>>
>>70661196

Dan Gabriel is a leftist cuck so he does it [spoiler]for free[/spoiler].
>>
File: magakid.jpg (44 KB, 437x359) Image search: [Google]
magakid.jpg
44 KB, 437x359
>cruz

he has to pay double for sex
>>
>>70660845
He's obviously a psychopathic reptilian.
>>
>>70660845
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-fallible-mind/201601/why-ted-cruz-s-facial-expression-makes-me-uneasy
>>
him being a creepy unelectable fuck isn't an argument?
>>
I'm on the cruzmissle now
>>
>>70660845
If it wasn't true you would have more votes than Trump
>>
>>70661196
alot

some chart showed Trump paid 4 dollar for every vote he got, while cruz paid 14
>>
>>70661809
He's getting there.
>>
Hes basically the "i wanna look intelligent and contrarian but still but still fit the progressive narrative" candidate
>>
>>70660845
>How come most of the arguments against Cruz from here always sound like a 12 year old typed it?

because behaving like a shit starting twelve year old in real life gets you punched by other adult sized twelve year olds.

You are right that those insults in particular are nothing, they';re the same as making fun of trump's hair.

But he likes cheese, he looks like a rat, he's a canadian, but most importantly
>doesn't even have the common decency or intelligence to lie and not get caught. A politician that is this much of a bold faced and bad liar will never succeed on foreign policy and that he does it to the american people shows a lack of respect and he possibly even holds contempt for them, the same as globalist obama.
>obama was a better speaker, though.
>>
>>70660845
>>70661286

Ted just feels sleezy all around, I've always thought that about him. The guy who's willing to lie about anything to get into office. That's the opposite of what Trump does, who's brutally honest.

The Republicans trying to back them shows how they are so willing to believe comforting lies over uncomfortable truths that might make them look bad in the eyes of people they supposedly don't care about in the first place.

Something's really fishy here too.
>>
File: 1460085627972.jpg (71 KB, 507x600) Image search: [Google]
1460085627972.jpg
71 KB, 507x600
>>70661673
This, and his cunt wife literally fucking works for Goldman Sachs.

You can't be an ugly skeezeball AND a slimy globalist and expect to get popular support.
>>
>>70661941
no he's not

soon he will be mathematically eliminated
>>
>>70661941
No he's not. He's about peaked. He isn't likely to win another state.
>>
File: CeAO4daW8AAr9y7.jpg (87 KB, 599x575) Image search: [Google]
CeAO4daW8AAr9y7.jpg
87 KB, 599x575
>>70662039
yep, no more foreign agents
>>
>>70662085
oh and this, I keep forgetting about that cunt.

no more bankers in charge please. They're a special interest and should not be in control of the general interest because it seriously fucks with the economy in bad ways.
>>
>>70660845
>>70660845

Because you are only picking the ones you can respond to.
>>
>>70660845
Excuse me dickwad, do you remember the last two presidential elections that gave us Obongo? Your average American has only been further mind-cucked, this guy has no chance.
>>
>>70660845
The only person who sounds underage here is you.
>>
>>70660845
Saged and reported scumbag
>>
>>70662055
You are puking the narrative the MSN and trumpfags have sponged you. Uncuck yourself and learn about cruz, his life and what he has stood for. Do this and you will see he really is the only real conservative running. If you give two fucks about the constitution then do your country this favor. He may be a bit weird and nerdy but he knows his shit and he has balls. That's a fact, beyond the stupid rat meme bs Cruz is a decent man who loves the constitution. I believe that.
>>
>>70660845
>>
>>70661562

Cruz might just have a heart of pure darkness.
>>
>>70660845
But he is ugly and said that he copulates with rats (as long as they're not Trump)
Also you forgot that he eats boogers n live TV
>>
>>70662613

Not the guy you responded to but I already knew about Cruz, or at least I thought I did before this election cycle. Turns out everything people that knew him said about him was true. He is a slimy snake in the grass. A liar, a cheater, a fraudulent, corrupt, swindling, cheating, double-dealing no good piece of fucking dog shit. And people that still support him after all he has done are hypocrites.
>>
>>70661001
Based esti
>>
File: 5879.jpg (110 KB, 1024x663) Image search: [Google]
5879.jpg
110 KB, 1024x663
OL LYIN TED. IF HE AIN'T TELLING STORIES HE'S SLEEPIN AROUND ON HIS WIFE
>>
>>70663321

Whats your point? Trump is an orange jew cock licker who gladly handed his daughter off to another jew, probably so he could build another building with his name on it.

Oh, and his entire family are registered Democrats and can not even vote for their own father.

Priceless
>>
He's in the pocket of Goldman Sachs and endorses corruption.

Why should anyone like him that isn't being paid by him?
>>
>>70663332

Or we are smart enough to know that no one builds Jew York real estate with Mafia labor without being Bernie Madoff style corrupt
>>
>can only win through undemocratic and authoritarian means
>establishment
>dangerous flip flops (going from pro-amnesty to being harder on immigration than trump in a year or two)
>unelectable, I'd estimate 60% of America wouldn't vote for him on his social policies alone. Not even most republicans are as conservative as him
>not a likable personality
>all Hillary or Bernie would have to do is talk about social policies and he will collapse in the public eye
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.