[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mizzou losing millions over SJW crybaby antics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1448419125322.png (1 MB, 948x698) Image search: [Google]
1448419125322.png
1 MB, 948x698
Black Lives Don't Matter, as students vote with their wallets.

>The university announced that it saw a sharp drop in admissions for the coming school year, and will have 1,500 fewer students. This will lead to a $32 million budget shortfall for the school, prompting the need to close the dorms in order to save money.

>"Dear university community," wrote interim chancellor Hank Foley in an email to the school back in March. "I am writing to you today to confirm that we project a very significant budget shortfall due to an unexpected sharp decline in first-year enrollments and student retention this coming fall. I wish I had better news."

Source: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/mizzou-closes-two-dorms-due-to-lack-of-students/article/2588176
>>
>>70660374
GOOD.

Fuck em.
>>
>>70660374
Who the fuck wants to pay money to attend a college where the college backs students that essentially walk up to you, fuck up your studies, fuck up your schooling and chant "kill all da white men"

fuck em, let the fucker burn.

Wont matter anyway, once feel the Bern gets elected he plans to shove all these dumb fucking assholes into welfare college for FREE meanwhile private charters spring up, absorb all the students with deep pockets and again beat them the fuck out.

Common Core College Courses is coming
>>
How do you know this fall isn't from prospective SJW students being like "I refuse to go to a RACIST college"?
>>
>>70660509
FPBP, let them go bankrupt. College has become meaningless. They want to get on the SJW train they deserve it.
>>
>>70660893
Groupthink isn't that simplistic, these disease is international.
>>
>>70660374
This is racist. We demand that the president of the university issue a personal apology to each and every student and use his own funds to pay for the dorms after which he must immediately step down.
>>
>>70660871
This has been happening since they started the shit, there was a drop in people wanting to attend, and interviews with some potential students stated it was due to the protests, many transferred too.

Anon, many students couldnt even get to their classes because "muh black lives" shit wouldnt allow them access into buildings or across the campus grounds.
>>
>>70660374
>unexpected

We saw this coming a mile away.
>>
Most colleges have degenerated into Marxist reeducation camps.

You're better off getting job training elsewhere for something useful.
>>
>>70660871
SJWs love being around people they can call racists. That's their entire purpose in life. If anything, they should be flocking here in droves.
>>
>>70661167
I really hope this is the case, but you never know with SJWs.
>>
>>70661518
I do know, Ive been following it, I was even applying to work at the campus as a care taker and as soon as the shit started pulled my application!
>>
>SJW's baaaaaw over your shitlord business/institution
>bend over and pander to the SJW's inane demands in order to "make everyone happy"
>SJW's still hate you no matter what you do, and now you've alienated non-SJW's as well

Why does this keep happening, when will they learn that trying to appease SJW's is always a lose-lose situation?
>>
>>70662766
Because they dont know.
The ones who kissed enough ass got into position by kissing ass, not telling people to fuck off.
>>
>>70662766
Probably a mixture of cultists who actually believe the cause infiltrating these places and incompetent business types who think this is the latest trend you can milk.
>>
Good news. From the perspective of eastern european Im telling you that this is LITERAL insanity. Those campus activists are insane and dangerous.
>>
>>70661167

This. Serious students are the backbone of every university.

Imagine a world without white people. This is what it looks like.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.