[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s view on addiction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: hrKcqLk8.jpg (144 KB, 1642x1642) Image search: [Google]
hrKcqLk8.jpg
144 KB, 1642x1642
What is /pol/'s view on addiction?
>>
Black people aren't really people, anon
>>
>>70659914
DUDE WEED LOL
>>
>>70659914
jews
>>
Ultimately it's a weakness. I am an "alcoholic" so I can't judge. Opiate addicts are more or less right that addiction boils down to the same thing regardless of the chemical, except for the part where it makes most people nonfunctional but makes them lying bitchy professional victims.
>>
File: AI.jpg (45 KB, 351x506) Image search: [Google]
AI.jpg
45 KB, 351x506
>>
File: peter hitchens.jpg (112 KB, 960x784) Image search: [Google]
peter hitchens.jpg
112 KB, 960x784
>>70659914
IT AIN'T REAL
>>
File: op.jpg (127 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
127 KB, 680x709
What a great thread you have here op. Great topic with a lot of controversy.
>>
>>70659914
I am addicted to shit posting and dank memes. I wish I was joking.
>>
>>70659914
Anyone in STEM with half a functioning brain cell knows that addiction is an undeniable scientific fact. Hitchens is a christian moron who is vastly under-qualified for the subject
>>
>>70659914
Shoot the dealer's, smugglers, and growers. Then raid everyone's house and take the drugs. Mao did it and it worked fine.
>>
Jews. At least for mainstream legal addictions.
>>
"There seems ever to have been a proneness in the brilliant and warm blooded to fall into the vice-the demon of intemperance, ever seems to have delighted in sucking the blood of genius and of generosity. What one of us but can call to mind some relative, more promising in youth than all his fellows, who has fallen a sacrifice to his rapacity? He seems ever to have gone forth like the Egyptian angel of death, commissioned to slay, if not the first, the fairest born of every family."
>>
File: Davis.Maury-01.jpg (180 KB, 463x597) Image search: [Google]
Davis.Maury-01.jpg
180 KB, 463x597
This guy claims addiction as his excuse.
This is Maury. Maury slit a Sunday school teachers throat a while back, unprovoked, did miniscule time, and now leads a multi million dollar church.
http://m.nashvillescene.com/nashville/a-grieving-son-finds-no-justice-on-rev-maury-davis-path-to-redemption/Content?oid=1201523

He's planning an internationally televised event covering Europe, pressing in conservative dialogue which will probably ignite some Muslim snackbars.

He's also quite friendly with Mike "I support incestual rape" Cuckabee.

Oh, not to mention he just said something in his last service that would end his church's tax exempt status per the IRS zero tolerance policy towards church's supporting or saying not to vote for... Wait for it.... Political candidates.

All that has to happen is someone filling out a 3949-a form with the irs, and it's gone.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1455668437058.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455668437058.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
>>70659914
Addictions are mainly caused by an unsatisfying lifestyle. Especially if donĀ“t have a meaningful social life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY9DcIMGxMs
>>
>>70661392
This
>>
File: 51829c47.jpg (76 KB, 491x720) Image search: [Google]
51829c47.jpg
76 KB, 491x720
>>70661392
Bullshit "Everything You Know About ... is Wrong" tripe.

Conveniently ignore the hoards of rich and famous socialites throughout history who struggled with addiction.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.