[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"no human being is illegal" >what about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0336.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>"no human being is illegal"
>what about the assholes who keep sneaking in?
>>
>>70659856
>NYU

There's your problem
>>
>>70659856
>illegally entering a country is not an illegal action
>>
>>70659856
Their action of intruding in my country without the proper documents is illegal -> ilegal immigrants
>>
>>70659856

Just tell that to the Japanese cops when they deport you.
>>
>>70659856
Illegally immigrating, illegal immigrants
>>
So we should just call them criminals then? Sounds like a plan.
>>
>being more concerned with semantics than the actual problem
>>
>>70659856
Well. If i remember correctly a human being who does illegal actions is called a criminal so where is the problem?
>>
>>70659856
These Mexican intellectuals get dumber by the day.
>>
>>70659856
Commies changing words to sound better, to suit their agenda. They should see if that line works going the opposite way into Mexico.
>>
>>70659856
>entering a country undocumented is not illegal.
>>
Fine change it to criminal Immigrant then.
>>
>>70659856
DOUBLEPLUSGOOD
>>
>>70659856
>Allow so many illegals to enter your country that they become a political force.

Oh dear.
>>
Criminal migrants then? How about financial parasites?
>>
>not infiltrating these to list all the illegals then befriending them to give out their address and then call ICE/INS

>blame NYU for setting these groups

What the fuck are you doing OP
>>
>>70660158
your action of not paying your debts is greek -> greek deadbeats
>>
>>70659856
>>70660025
>>70660158
I don't know what the fuss is about, "illegal immigrants" sounds better than "trespassing squatters".
>>
>>70661140
Hey man I think they should pay their denbts as much as the next guy, but what he said was not wrong.
>>
>>70661328
I didn't say he was wrong, I just added onto his point. If he wants to add commentary about burgers, I'm down for it
>>
>>70660942
What do you think of Identity Ireland?
>>
>>70659856
>UNDEPORTED
>>
File: 1457958484511.jpg (51 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1457958484511.jpg
51 KB, 700x700
What the fuck kind of argument is this?

Illegal immigration refers to the act of migrating to a country while violating their immigration laws and policy.

An "illegal immigrant" is somebody who performs illegal immigration.

We call them illegals as an abbreviation for illegal immigrants.

Calling them "undocumented" implies they need to be found and then officially documented and welcomed to the country, when in reality they need to be killed.
>>
>>70659856
>>70659931

wtf is wrong with my school. how could they have turned into even more massive shitlords than they already were when i was there.

a friend i had there literally just posted the sentence "it is impossible to be racist if you're making statements against a white person" on facebook the other day. he was of spanish european decent and obviously claimed to be hispanic and part of the minority struggle despite definitionally being 100% white

they legit brainwash you into this shit. it's everywhere and if you speak out against it, even simply by stating opposing views, you're banned from scholarships and from gaining university-related employment. it's not just race it's all the dreaded -isms which they label you with at will.

i and all other cis white males i knew learned quickly to speak extremely reticently, as we were constantly confronted as being the face of some conspiratorial majority planning their demise.

fucking horrifying experience but luckily the name still carries a lot of weight for employment after college. i wonder for how long tho
>>
>>70661759
>When in reality they need to be killed.

Come on you guys I thought it was funny. Where are my. (You)'s?
>>
>>70662200
A somber truth doesn't work well as a joke, I'm afraid.
>>
>>70662361
Thank you for the (You) I really do appreciate it.
>>
>>70659856
Cool so driving into Mexico for a coke bender and shooting up a city isn't "illegal" anymore.

It's undocumented tourism.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.