[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chink hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1451451780356.jpg (145 KB, 1204x808) Image search: [Google]
1451451780356.jpg
145 KB, 1204x808
These yellow fuckers get a free pass on /pol/ way too often. What most of you outside of Canada don't know is that once you get enough of them, Chinamen can be even more destructive than Muslims or negroes.
>>
加拿大人不希望你?

what?
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Are Japs the only based gooks?
>>
File: korea.png (474 KB, 1246x1558) Image search: [Google]
korea.png
474 KB, 1246x1558
>>70659282
Koreans are quite based too.
>>
File: 5908gs.png (764 KB, 1278x526) Image search: [Google]
5908gs.png
764 KB, 1278x526
On april 19th all of these events are supposed to happen.

-Temple of baal to be erected in times square
-Donald Trump hopefully wins NY
-The U.S dollar will no longer be needed for international trade
-People’s Bank of China gradually implement policy changes as their currency reaches global trade.

Look up the dates for the Columbine massacre
,Boston marathon, Waco Cult Assault ect. April 19-20th is a very important date

China will purge this evil, you don't deserve to live.
>>
>>70659282
Maybe. I've only met one Jap in my entire life, he was a hell of a lot better than any chink or gook I've come across.
>>
>>70659475
UofT student here. Can confirm. Chinks are more annoying than all of the blacks I've met... but then again, there's like 1 black student out of 100 here.

Chinks have a fucking academic blackmarket. This chink I met in first year hires a "professional" essay writer to do all his papers. We're not in 3rd year and he can barely string a coherent sentence in biochem labs. Can't really snitch cause he's rich and his family has this sweet beach house in Cayman which we all went to.
>>
>>70659475
That's so sweet of you, anon. Why are whites so fat though? You can't expect Japanese women to settle for you if you're fat.
>>
>>70659405
Koreans are dogs.
>>
>>70659197
>>70659197
Chinese foreign exchange student in the US with his qt white girlfriend
>>
>>70660642
t. Yamaguchi
>>
>>70660729
congratulations OP, you summed the biggest autist every to grace 4chan.

6 years of posting AM/WF , and still going.
>>
>>70660088
Chinese students in the west are the dumb kids with rich parents who couldn't get into the competitive Chinese programs. They are the bottom of the barrel of Chinese.
>>
>>70660729
>>70660729
I don't really care about racemixing. Only 1% of people do it. I care about ching chongs not paying taxes and destroying the Canadian housing market. Also they're rude and stink and can't speak English.
>>
I honestly feel bad for you cannuckbros, its something I've been keeping my eye on. I know that they destroyed your housing market. My friend in VC says everything has become even more hella esspensive because the chingers.

You guys need to go to the maple leaf in charge and not allow non citizens to own land
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.