[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upitty black student gets beat by teacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
Pic related...

Why did I log into tumblr? Everyone is defending this kid and crying racism. Anyone who has ever taught niggers knows he deserved this and more. Not her fault that white kids don't do the same kind of infuriating things.

source http://ahegao-intensifies.tumblr.com/post/142644549031

(really fucking awful blog)
>>
>>70658745
>Why did I log into tumblr?
Yeah, why did you? Hope you don't make that mistake ever again.
>>
bunpimg my own thread. i hate black kids!
>>
What exactly was the nigger doing? Having gone to public schools in New York, I know they do vile, disrespectful things while practically daring teachers to do anything back to them.

I can only imagine he kept calling her anti-white epithets or suggesting he'd rape her.
>>
>>70658745
Black student
Black teacher

How is this racism? It's just them expressing their culture together.
>>
>>70660218
>I can only imagine he kept calling her anti-white epithets

Are yall fuckin colorblind? In what universe is that teacher white?
>>
>>70660766
I don't understand either, how can anyone see racism here?? I mean if the teacher was white, but..
>>
>>70660880
>>70660936
she is white, are you trying to troll? go to the link.
>>
>>70660766
>>70660880
>>70660936
Nevermind, she is white I guess
>>
>>70661184
It's all over for her then.
>>
>>70661184

>she got so mad she transformed into a nigger
>>
>>70658745
Girlfriend teaches in a 'title 1' district

Whites, Asians, Mexicans(even the no english illegals) are good kids and only act out a little, respect authority.

The black kids are just niggers and ruin school for everyone

She teaches 7th graders. Fights everyday, kids threaten her constantly, do no work, parents enable them..and its her fault 'for not engaging'.

Seriously, the niggers ruin the education system for the kids who want to learn.

Even the few black kids who aren't niggers get their class/lecture ruined from the niggers interupting and fighting and shit.

The fucking 8th graders had a drug ring that just got broken up ffs.

Segregation now please.
>>
>>70661664
This. In NYC I saw an ad in the subway system about "Diverse Classes Need Diverse Teachers" and advertising to hire teachers who are good in "Diverse Classroom Settings"

I don't have a pic but I'll post it another day. It was truly disgusting. Translated into non-PC speak it means: Blacks are animals and we need trainers. It's so funny how they're trying so hard not to appear racist.
>>
>>70661954
>It's so funny how they're trying so hard not to appear racist.

It's worse than that in many school districts, St Paul MN, especially.

The school administration is now openly applying what they call 'equity of outcomes', which means that you cannot suspend or otherwise discipline niggers.

They are running rampant, destroying the education of every other type of student, and openly attacking white kids at their whim.

The only positive effect is that this is redpilling white kids about the nigger menace, but the cost/benefit analysis will still indicate a net loss.
>>
>>70658745
>It's ok to act like a nigger

Wow.
You people are ridiculous.
>>
>Hey tyrone. Do the class assignment.
>ayo bitch fok you cant tell me what to do you racist bitch ass cracker lookin fuck
>>
>>70662536
You kinda have to wonder what it takes to make an old white lady teacher to get frustrated enough with her classroom of apes to do such a thing.

http://web.archive.org/web/20090715224135/http://martynemko.blogspot.com/2009/06/white-teacher-speaks-out-what-is-it.html?
Go read about teachers who deal with niggers.
>>
File: ny_ed_1.png (572 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ny_ed_1.png
572 KB, 1366x768
>>70661954
Fuck. And this is why I always tell people public school doesn't work. I don't debate with the race angle, I debate on efficiency and spending. I talk to people about all the spending on "dem programs" and how they aren't working and they end up agreeing.

https://youtu.be/sGYl17DiEwo?t=15m44s

While Blacks and Hispanics are learning diversity, Whites and Asians are learning math and science.
>>
File: aint-clickin.jpg (17 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
aint-clickin.jpg
17 KB, 256x256
>>
Read it on a news page.
The teacher is going to jail :(
>>
>>70662434
>St Paul MN
ISISland is a lost cost. I hear the schools are even paying for Muslim prayer rugs on the taxpayer dime. Total lost cause up there.

They voted for Lubio ffs.
>>
>>70658745
>Upitty black
Does anyone ever say this except for racists or people in their 70s?
>>
Niggers literally only behave when they're oppressed. We need more of this.
>>
>>70662434
MN is 90 percent white
>>
>>70658745

Whoever made that tumblr´s theme should commit sudoku senpai.

Fucking format all over the place.
>>
>>70663093
I often do the same thing, but the people typically come to the conclusion that MORE money is still the answer. More for dem programs, even if dem programs aint working. It never addresses the real issue, cultural and racial differences. It all comes back to how not equal the world is by nature and how immutable this fact is.
>>
>>70661954
It makes sense. If one group cant handle being in the class they become special needs. They need to be rounded up like the slow kids and put in a seperate class.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.