[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANT STUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: cxpmny1mgquhk5pc3pdt.jpg (57 KB, 800x486) Image search: [Google]
cxpmny1mgquhk5pc3pdt.jpg
57 KB, 800x486
>>
File: 84888927.gif (425 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
84888927.gif
425 KB, 1200x675
>>
CHOO CHOO! CRUZMISSLE COMING THROUGH!
>>
Can't bruise the cruz
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Rato has no chance against Hillary.
>>
>>70658711

This fucking ugly son of a bitch is cheating and stealing votes and bascially you are fucking stupid
>>
>>70658923

Good. America must never be great again. They must stay cucked by Tyrone and Juanito while we laugh as they suffer and cry.
>>
File: baghdadbob.png (444 KB, 861x835) Image search: [Google]
baghdadbob.png
444 KB, 861x835
>>70658806
>Trump loses to Hillary by a wider margin than any other Republican
>>
>>70660201
That's now you massive fucking idiot
7 months away
>>
I was a Trump supporter since day 1 but now with Ted crushing Trump in the polls I am now a Cruz Missile
>>
>>70660201
>Cruz doesn't show up in a big way in ANY swing state
WHY ISNT THE MSM TALKING ABOUT THIS???
>>
>>70660201
Only because Cruz voters are pretending they won't bow to the nominee like they always do.
>>
>>70660419
P.S. I also eat boogers
t.Rato
>>
what's all that extra face under his chin?

is that where he hides the hookers?
>>
>>70660445
>Trump loses swing states in the general by even bigger margins than Cruz
>Trump doesn't even decisively win deep red states like Utah or Mississippi against Hillary
>>
>>70660337
We're in mid-April now, you clueless shill. Protip: /pol/ doesn't actually know shit about politics. If they did, they wouldn't support Trump.

http://www.vox.com/2016/3/31/11336884/donald-trump-polls-winning

>Wlezien is the co-author, with Robert Erikson of Columbia, of The Timeline of Presidential Elections, a political science book that provides an invaluable guide for anyone trying to make sense of polling data.

>The authors found that around 300 days before the election (mid-January), general election polls are essentially meaningless — their predictive value is close to zero. But by the time we get to mid-April of the election year, polls explain about half the variance in the eventual vote split. And mid-April polls have correctly "called" the winner in about two-thirds of the cases since 1952.

>That means that poll changes between January and April have often told us a great deal. "A meaningful portion of changes in preferences during this period tend to stand the test of time and impact the election result," Erikson and Wlezien write.
>>
>>70658711
>CANT STUMP...
...the rat?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.