[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
facism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDPmgHwazQ

/pol/, what do you think of this left propaganda? Could croatia be the 4th reich and wipe out all the scum out of europe?

Also, nice job hans for this left propaganda. Enjoy achmed's cock,
>>
File: cropepe.png (119 KB, 580x675) Image search: [Google]
cropepe.png
119 KB, 580x675
>>70658259
>all these comments on cyrillic
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>Croatia becoming the 4th reich and wiping out all the scum out of europe
it doesn't work like that, OP. sea kikes are too retarded and cucked. that's why slovenia is superior.
>>
File: SDP-i-HDZ-u-Vukovaru.jpg (384 KB, 2126x1417) Image search: [Google]
SDP-i-HDZ-u-Vukovaru.jpg
384 KB, 2126x1417
da
>>
>>70658259
I have to admit, anti-fascist topics were really trendy for the last few weeks in our media
first it was the football game with Israel, where our fans were chanting "za dom spremni" ( a "fascist" salute)
then the jews started to hate us
then there was this whole controversy when the jews didn't want to come to Jasenovac to honour the victims of the genocide on Croatian soil, so politicians were constantly bothered by the anti-fascists, then the politicians said that it's getting too much politicized, which caused a huge controversy
10th of April, when the nazi Croatia was founded in 1941, was kinda celebrated by some folk, but not much
and then this shit documenary reached our newspaper and media...

I guess we're next in this cucking cycle...
>>
>>70658259
Is Netherlands the United Provinces?
>>
>>70660497
>i have to admit, anti fascist topics were really trendy the past few weeks in our media

when were they not
litearlly anything, anyone, even mildly-right wing does gets gigantic anti-fascist attention by the commie-controlled (most of it) media
>>
File: 1420476611961.jpg (81 KB, 342x380) Image search: [Google]
1420476611961.jpg
81 KB, 342x380
>>70660497
>first it was the football game with Israel, where our fans were chanting "za dom spremni" ( a "fascist" salute)
>a "fascist" salute
>"fascist"
>>
>>70661112
what is it then?
>>
>>70658259
>Croatia's minister of culture is in an open battle against modern "arts" and leftist media without even hiding his intentions

>>70659656
>Slovenia
>a real country

Ayy lmao, good one Wilno Voivodeship, good one

>>70661157
Za Dom is a salute from the turkish wars period, the "spremni" was added during the Ustashe period tho
>>
>>70662647
>Za Dom is a salute from the turkish wars period, the "spremni" was added during the Ustashe period tho
I know mate, kinda wish we were chant "za dom u boj", sounds cooler
>>
>>70663173
were *chanting
>>
File: 5359648387.png (186 KB, 1706x629) Image search: [Google]
5359648387.png
186 KB, 1706x629
just for shitposting purposes

>croatia
>4th reich
The founder of the ideology known as Croatian "nationalism" was a KIKE. Feel the redpill, Croissants, pic related

https://youtu.be/Fe0Mlmgie_w
>>
>>70663659
>Founder of Croatian nationalism
>Literally mentioned nowhere in the picture
>Only says he was a vocal supporter

WEW LAD. Up your shitposting game Dragan, cause two can play that game

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbia

Feel the Kebab
>>
File: novageneracija.jpg (2 MB, 800x3300) Image search: [Google]
novageneracija.jpg
2 MB, 800x3300
>>70658259
We're waiting for our calls Fuhrer
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.