[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unbelievable Deal-Maker Can’t Persuade Own Delegates to Vote for Him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: trumpdeal.jpg (60 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
trumpdeal.jpg
60 KB, 600x492
http://www.cafe.com/trump-getting-lesson-art-steal/

>Donald Trump — and his league of extraordinary CAPS-LOCKED warriors — are very upset because these delegates were awarded without a single vote being cast through a primary, caucus or even Trump’s favorite democratic institution, online polls.

>“I win a state in votes and then get non-representative delegates because they are offered all sorts of goodies by Cruz campaign,” Trump tweeted, adding, “Bad system!” because he understands that if there’s one thing Trump fans don’t understand, it’s subtext.

>This evil, backroom wrangling was the result of a secretive manipulation of the political system that was announced nine months ago to anyone who cared to pay attention.

>Manafort added, “We’re going to be filing several protests because reality is, you know, they are not playing by the rules.”

>Last week Trump said, “I don’t care about rules, folks… We win, we get the delegates.”
>>
>>70657261
Fuck rules mang. They just keepin us down
>>
Trump has only won 34% of the total primary votes, but he has received 45% of the delegates.

Cry more, bitch nigger.
>>
>>70657261
>play by the system
>the GOP representative of every state has the final say on who will be a delegate regardless of voters input
>GOP doesn't want Trump, disregards pro-Trump delegates and only selects Cruz delegates

m-muh consistent conservative :^)
>>
>>70657261
what a loser

can't vote for rat face either... literally who's left?

Depressing.
>>
>>70657261
>>70657261
>>70657261

The deal will be made but only if you vote here

>>70655486
>>70655486
>>70655486
>>
File: 1459936245516.jpg (19 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
1459936245516.jpg
19 KB, 620x310
>How do we stump the Trump?
>I know! Lets call them names on the internet!
>>
>>70657261
Yeah bruh who the fuck cares for people who wanted to vote anyway? It's not like it's their choice
>>
>>70657261
Cruz is a rat and a cheat.
He should give the delegates back and have the people choose.
I can't wait until he is exposed jn the do madam scandal
>>
>>70659047
don't forget 3rd party people....
>>
>>70659163
Cruz had nothing to do with Colorado's decision to forego a primary.

>>70658998
Yeah, because we all know Trumptards are oh so well behaved on the internet.

>>70659047
Poo in the fucking loo.
>>
>>70657261
The only reason he isn't being selected is because he is actually going to fix problems, but you know what happens when they fix problems? you don't have any topic left for the next election cycle.

The man has become bigger than the party.

For decades the party has been fighting on the same issues and now they don't know what will happen once Trump fixes the issues.

before someone says "well, if trump fixes the problems won't people vote him again?" Sure they will, but after that he will retire with a great legacy or go back to firing people, but the party will have literally no topic to 'fix' for their core demographics.

He is too perfect and that's why he didn't get the party's support.
>>
The madman doesn't know bribery is at all levels.

I see why they call him a con man for conning people into thinking their vote matters.
>>
>>70659303
Billshit

aLL went to him?
Bullllllllshit

Definitiely fraud
>>
>>70659467
Do you have any idea how shitty Trump's campaign organization is?
>>
>>70657261

Colorado primary was cancelled and all delegates just given to Cruz. It isn't that he can persuade them. They are a part of the globalists that are all one party. The primary election was cancelled before it started, as it has been for at least every year election that I've been alive. We just now have someone that has been able to make them do tho naked and in the open. They are exposed and on the media telling you the peoples vote never counted. Trying to normalize it. And the people are just falling in line. Silly voters, silly people of the united states, you know our leaders are appointed and not elected. Makes me sick that the media and the people aren't calling them on their bullshit.
>>
>>70659303
I didn't say its wrong or immoral, I said it's not going to work.
By the way, do they pay you by the hour or do you get a fixed amount of cash for each post?
>>
>>70659303

They used a rule that is only available for territories under emergency. Not even states.
>>
>>70659701
That is true and it is partially on Jim but the system is rigged for sure. Rato is just being his exploitative and conniving self
I'll never vote for him
I couldn't hear his rat voice for 4 years and look at his greasy pointy nose
Ew
>>
>>70660016
*him
Fuck u iPhone
>>
>>70659303
>justifying ridding the voters of their basic privilege
There's no way to twist this, so the only way to play this argument is to derail it entirely. Of course, this is going to turn on Cruz and the GOP, because he's gonna play the "true conservative" card and the party is accepting of fraudulent practices. We'll laugh when Trump sweeps actual voter states.
>>
>>70660115
You may poo in my loo anytime pajeet
>>
File: 1443732783842.jpg (1 MB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
1443732783842.jpg
1 MB, 1060x1883
>>70657261
Is Trump going revolutionary?
He might win back my attention.
>>
>>70660478
No, just being a crybaby.
>>
>>70659305
He's going to fix the problems that republicans have been promising to fix for decades but have failed to done so. If he does it, they'll never get a job again. That's what they're really worried about. They don't give a single flying fuck about the country. All they care about is their cushy jobs.
>>
>>70661625
No, he's going to lose the general election in a landslide and drag the downballot Republicans down with him. That's what they fear.
>>
>>70661330
Sounds like your representative then
>>
>These faggots sucking up to literal globalists

Applied Memetics at work
>>
File: 1460271256127.png (998 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460271256127.png
998 KB, 1200x1200
>>70657261
Look at all these pathetic applied memetics faggots. Shoo shoo.
>>
>>70657261
What a joke.

I hope you americans don't fall for these shills. Trump all the way!
>>
File: 1459653852393.jpg (160 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
1459653852393.jpg
160 KB, 566x677
>>70661863
>>70661901

You guys hanging out in some pro-trump IRC channel or something?
>>
>>70661769
I guess it only makes sense to give it to Cruz then, the guy all the independents love so much.
>>
>>70662365
Better to lose by 4-5% than lose by double digits, yes.
>>
>>70657261
It s funny. Art of the deal. Everyone else is dumb, I'm super smart. Gets outflanked and outmaneuvered consistently by fucking Ted Cruz
>>
>>70662423
Cruz's favorability ratings are quite bad, and he hasn't been under any spotlight at all compared to Trump. You're actually retarded if you think the fundie Republican pastor would last a week under the MSM's eye.
>>
>>70663111
Ted Cruz at least gets the standard Republican base that Romney got without any effort. Trump isn't even safe in deep red states like Utah or Mississippi.
>>
>>70657916
Some states are winner take all, nigger.
>>
>>70663420
Except a big chunk of Cruz's base was supposed to be evangelicals and the South - deep red states. He lost the South to Trump. The only thing Cruz succeeds in winning is Texas because he had home field advantage, the Midwest, and Maine and Alaska. It's almost pathetic how the biggest bible thumper got ousted by a New York billionaire.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.