[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you suppose the driver was from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: designated.jpg (80 KB, 678x359) Image search: [Google]
designated.jpg
80 KB, 678x359
Where do you suppose the driver was from?
>>
>>70657208
Cleveland
>>
>>70657208
I had an uber driver once named fnu, apparently he was an afghani translator for the army so he somehow got rushed citizenship or some shit.

Uber gave him a prius and with me and my drunken compatriots in the car, we watched in horror as he broke nearly every common traffic law. he reversed on the highway, he drove down one lane roads, red red lights and couldn't have given a single fuck.

It was pretty cool. fucking fnu.
>>
>>70658940
Fnu? That stands for "first name Unknown". No one is actually called fnu.
>>
>>70659302
thats very weird, then.
>>
He was probably an alcohol
>>
>>70657208
Long island
>>
>>70657208
What's wrong with that?
>>
Uber driver here. It's really hard to find a bathroom after 2am and half your money comes between 4 and 7, shuffling people to red-eye flights. I have the dignity to stop in a deserted parking lot and just pee in the shadows while having a cigarette but to each their own. Maybe he was driving to pick someone up already.

Still have a 5 star rating despite all the piss and oppressing everyone with my shitty goth music.
>>
>>70657208
/r9k/ obviously
>>
Taxi shills please go
>>
Blame the lack of public bathrooms
>>
>>70657208
He was obviously an ex trucker
>>
>>70659302

what if he didnt know that and had a chance to choose a real ameribro name but kept fnu to remember his glorious days of translating for his new motherland
>>
Sorry but if it's 4 am, I'm going to take a piss where I please
>>
File: 1456894813112.jpg (28 KB, 469x409) Image search: [Google]
1456894813112.jpg
28 KB, 469x409
It's amazing how desperate the TAXI companies are, now that Uber and Lyft have basically destroyed their entire market.

>take Lyft for first time
>driver is white
>car is spotless
>he gives me candy
>Line ride, so whole trip only cost me 6 dollars
>it's all app based so I don't need to dick around with my wallet or money
>mfw

Seriously, why the fuck would you not take rideshare.
>>
The real question is, did he litter the cup or just fling the piss into the road? I don't see a problem if he just dumped the piss and there were no passengers in the car (not that anyone would really care during the drunk shift), and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on using that cup for coffee or something.
>>
>>70657208
Reminds me of the it's always sunny episode when they take a road trip
>>
I started driving for uber because I'm constantly getting cut off by taxis.
Down with yellowcab, and blueandwhite.
>>
>>70661605
Just started watching this episode.
Spookity
>>
>>70657208
Florida
>>
>>70657208
Why is she so intolerant towards other cultures
>>
Tell her she's a racist for insulting poo in loo cab drivers.
>>
He is an Arab for sure.
>>
If this is supposed to be a poo in loo meme, Indians are taxi drivers, not uber drivers. Could've sworn you pretty much needed to be white in order to be a trusted uber driver.
>>
File: 1448514137618.jpg (26 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448514137618.jpg
26 KB, 499x499
>>70657208
>>
>>70657208
Piss jugs are the way of the road bud
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.