[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an opportunity at my college to participate in a course
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1459918412896.jpg (583 KB, 1452x1166) Image search: [Google]
1459918412896.jpg
583 KB, 1452x1166
I have an opportunity at my college to participate in a course where students create a mock company and learn to run it.
Thing is, it's almost assured that this semester it'll have something to do with “refugees” (loks of kebabs in the course too).

Should I sign up anyway and tag along for the ride so I can collect greentext stories, or should I just stay out of it to save myself the cuckery?
>>
>>70656415
Join it and subtly redpill them by giving sound business advice until they realize kebabs are bad for the bottom line
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 912x905
>that pic
>>
>>70656415
If you can decide on the company, make it a PMC that hires refugees to fight to liberate Syria from ISIS. 800,000 men of military age in the refugees of Germany, only 25,000 ISIS members. Create a budget, fund it via NGO and the soldiers get no pay: that's the twist, liberating their own country is their responsibility so they should not expect pay.
>>
>>70657057
I think that's a bit beyond the scope of what we would be doing.

>>70656715
Could actually work. I do not look or even act like the typical's German image of a racist right-winger, and my English is excellent. I could probably go under the radar and just drop things like “oh but you need to factor in the health issues they might face due to inbreeding, did you know that in Iraq between 25% and 50% of the people marry their cousins?”
>>
All right, I'm doing it. Will report back with anything interesting. Thanks for the input!
[spoiler]At some point I'll be wearing my official MAGA cap to the course, too.[/spoiler]
>>
>>70656415
Join it, and if given the opportunity to create the company on your own?

Tiny Hands.

You take children of lesser privilege(read: non-whites) and send them to China to work. It's like a summer camp. They get good work experience, and they get paid(Fine print: 5 cents an hour). Odds are, they won't come back.

The name is what will get it. Tiny Hands.
>>
do it, except make it have nothing to do with refugees. when people try to make the business political, always steer far away from that and drink the tears of all the SJWs that wanted to "make a statement" in a fucking econ class.
>>
>>70658242
Where did you order it and how much did you pay including shipping? How long did it take to arrive?
>>
>>70656415

If I saw someone wearing that hat I would pretend to be a liberal who assumed it was a Trump supporter and make a obnoxious scene. I'd scream that the person was a racist and then assault them. Because of my feigned liberal stance I would be exempt from punishment by implying that my actions were morally correct.
>>
File: MAGA-Pixelfilter.jpg (753 KB, 2376x1584) Image search: [Google]
MAGA-Pixelfilter.jpg
753 KB, 2376x1584
>>70658799
I had a friend send it to me. The cap itself and shipping within the USA was $25.00, and he paid another ~$25 for shipping it to Germany. Didn't take that long though; it arrived at his house in a day days, and it took less than two weeks to arrive here.
>>
>>70659193
Top bad all americans i know personally are bern-tards. Gotta find new american friends to ship me a maga hat
>>
>>70659415
Send me the money, I'll do it.
>>
File: 1458780515825.jpg (59 KB, 600x841) Image search: [Google]
1458780515825.jpg
59 KB, 600x841
>>70656415
You're missing the best one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.