[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit who on this board is from Colorado? HOW DID YOU VOTE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: co-map.gif (15 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
co-map.gif
15 KB, 480x308
Holy shit who on this board is from Colorado? HOW DID YOU VOTE? So much smoke and mirrors.
From my understanding they voted for random people and not even the front runners. That true?
>>
>>70654713

No one voted for anything you retard
>>
>>70655502
There were ballets you faggot.
>>
>>70655874
In august the colorado republican reps decided not to hold primaries and require delegates to be restricted in who they vote for
It should be no surprise that there wasn't a real vote. This could've been seen coming a mile away
>>
>>70656160
delegates are elected by the people. How did they become cruz delegates if no one voted for Trump or Cruz?
>>
>>70656330

Cruz sucked their dick harder than anyone else in the backroom.
>>
>>70655874

I didn't get one. Eat shit you stupid mother fucker
>>
>>70656330
Trumps lack of ground game. He stayed home in NY while rato actually showed up to the convention
>>
Someone posted this article in a Trump general thread. Pretty informative. Seems like right clusterfuck.

http://www.coloradoindependent.com/156936/colorado-republican-caucuses
>>
>>70654713
I guess we wait for people from Colorado to come in.
>>
>>70656330
They aren't obligated to vote with the people
So they went with cruz to force a brokered convention
>>
>>70656528
Absolute bull shit. Trump was never getting them. They are following orders to force a brokered convention.
>>
>>70656601

The people weren't offered a chance to vote. Are you literally a fucking retard?
>>
File: 1458435710367.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458435710367.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Who is from colorado here? Colorado springs here.
>>
>>70656535
>http://www.coloradoindependent.com/156936/colorado-republican-caucuses
If they didn't want to go into the convention with bound delegates then why didn't they just change their delegates to unbound? For the past 24 hours the media has been saying the party of each state makes and can change the rules. Sounds like they just didn't want their population to have a say.
>>
>>70657021
Springs here, although Im in Georgia for the next month. Really miss my home, the south is filled with obese fucks and blacks
>>
>>70657072
Yeah I'm not sure about that. The article didn't take a position either way and was just explaining the process and the justification given by the GOP officials.
>>
>>70657072
They didn't. They didn't want Trump winning at whatever cost.
>>
>>70657021
What's the story with that webbum?
>>
>>70655874
>there were ballets
>ballets
Topkek. You like dancing fagget?
>>
>>70657420
He just learned it ironically to make fun of the gay kids.
>>
Cuz niggers
>>
>>70657347
yeah wtf just happened
>>
>>70657347
>>70658422
Attempted suicide, the cops tried to stop him.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.