[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flat mate won't move his boxes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Hey pol anonymous for obvious reasons. My flatmate has PC boxes all over our hallway and won't throw them away. I am slightly OCD and am really starting to panic with all this mess around. I tried banging on his door for 3 hours, telling him to move the boxes but he just came out and slammed me against the wall, fortunately I maintained my composure and warned him that if he did that again I would report him to the university. What should I do?
>>
>>70654643

>>>/b/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>70654643

If he's non white, find a way to get him thrown in jail, if he is white and you are non white, kill yourself, if you are both white, I cannot establish a valid model for moral authority on this issue and would suggest a fist fight to determine the dominant male in the relationship.
>>
>>70654643
You serious? You're obviously his bitch so quit crying and obey your master
>>
>>70654643
Cum all over them, the smell will eventually drive him to get rid of them.
>>
>>70654643

Why did you let him slam you against the wall you pathetic bag of shit? And even if he did then was your cue to beat the piss out of him.
>>
>>70654989

This sounds like a joke answer at first but it's the best so far ITT
>>
>>70654643
Holy fuck I thought that was Rand Paul
>>
>>70654643
Just report him to your University's residence standards board for goodness sake
>>
>>70654643
I'd Piss Disc that dude every night until he complies with my demands.
>>
>>70654989
This bong has the right of it
>>
Report him, or throw them away, or piss on them/set fire/whatever your imagination gives you.
>>
>>70654643
Fuck off to /r9k/ this is not /pol/ related.
>>
>>70654643
You sound heavily autistic or at the very least an Omega-tier bitch. Just throw them away. If he threatens you again, beg to suck his dick you fucking faggot.
>>
>>70654643
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.