[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/ Have you ever tried to red pill a gf or any girl with whom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
/Pol/ Have you ever tried to red pill a gf or any girl with whom you have interacted?
>>
>>70651250
OP is a fag.
>>
>>70651250

I told one gf about the zionists and it went way over her head.

She was a big "the newspapers are all controlled by one organisation maaaann" type though. Also thought the dairy industry was a big evil scam.
>>
>>70651250
I pepper it in with my wife from time to time. We have three kids so white genocide angle gets her emotional
>>
>>70651250
Mother and sister. They're resisting healthily, but at least the blue pill has lessened its grip on them.
>>
File: 254267121.png (749 KB, 1271x949) Image search: [Google]
254267121.png
749 KB, 1271x949
>>70651250
>redpill
>woman
>>
>>70651250
I've redpilled my gf, but it's not a subject she likes so I don't overdo it.

Give her good sex and tender love, and she'll accept your worldview.
>>
I have a based black co-worker who is somewhat red pilled already, just trying to take it to the next level.

He already knows about the black problem, just need to get him to understand whats behind it all.
>>
I redpilled my wife's best friend on the Jews. I made him watch The Greatest Story Never Told and now he knows that Hitler was right.
>>
I've probably been here longer than half the posters ITT so far. And I'm hardly an oldfag.

It stops being "redpilled" after a while and it's just waves upon waves of tinfoil reactionary shitposting. You don't know shit, you just post memes. Cheeky little monkeys.
>>
>>70651250
If girls aren't totally submissive and just agree with everything I say, they're totally arrogant with their own view of the world and have crazy tunnel vision. I rarely find girls that can actually argue certain points and think critically - but that goes for most people these days I guess.

Just stick it in her butt.
>>
>>70651250
Yes, anon, I have.
But it did not work.
Whey all said I am insane or something.
Friends, sister, gf. When I had tried to explane no one have understood.
>>
Girls are almost impossible because of their feelings. They'll go for what's comfortable not right. It's just pointless when you should just fuck them desu
>>
redpilling works, even the worst have come around with enough persistence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
>>
I dated one guy, showed him holohoax stuff, he wasn't impressed and it didn't work out between us.

I dated another guy, showed him holohoax stuff, he became convinced and now we've been together for more than 3 years. We also commiserate about the retardedness of black people because we live in a city that has witnessed major black lives matter bullshit (Minneapolis)

It's breddy gud
>>
It's not hard, I don't understand how you people have a hard time doing it.
>>
I guess. She used to be pro-gay marriage and pro-gay blood donation and pro-tranny and not anti-muslim and now she's all of those things. So, a little bit, I suppose.
>>
>>70651250
Just one friend of mine.

With red pilling you need to be really careful as to how and whom you will red pill. You can't immediatly come out as a holocaust denier or racial realist, you need to condition the person in question first. By pushing in little factoids one by one over time, you can go further and end up fully red pilling someone.
>>
>>70651250
if by russell brand you meantha she understands the mechanisms behind the anglos, then she is redpilled as fuck
>>
>>70652259

accurate.

"redpilled" is just a different perspective on the same garbage. when you grow up, get exposed to the harsh reality of the world, you put on your big boy pants and see things in a different way.

being redpilled is just realizing that your perspective can change, learning to be critical, and as people here commonly interpret it, being cynical.

I don't 'redpill' people but if I'm having a conversation that turns into a debate you bet your ass I have my information straight and my sources covered. That's not the same as dumping infographics via text message like some autist, though.
>>
Start with this and go on from there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KwdtCmvWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M
>>
>>70654426
no, start with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.