[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexuality Nature Vs. Nurture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: stefan.jpg (64 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
64 KB, 1453x862
red pill me in the subject. links are encouraged.
>>
>>70651219
It's nurture.
>>
>>70651219
both

nature if hormon imbalance during birth, nurture if hormon imbalance through food intake
>>
>>70651219

Not an argument. Do you support me getting shot?
>>
in utero hormonal levels/psychological triggers
>>
>>70651219
Symbiotic relationship, can't have one without the other.

Nurture influence Nature, but Nature defines what you do or how you act. It's bit of a paradox.

Consider the storm, it rages violently, but yet at its heart it is quiet and placid.

The human psyche is also this, without stimulus, you don't exist, we are layers of abstraction, each layer alone is nothing, yet together they coalesce the human soul.
>>
I think nature makes us able to be attracted to everything. A horny infant would just rub itself everywhere.
And nuture makes it more specific. Parents decided what kind of personality we want. etc. Some factors come together and you suddenly are gay and maybe even hate the other gender.

Though, that's just personal experience. Internet has made me horny about stuff that I used to be disgusted by. That's nuture.
>>
File: 1436307137136.jpg (38 KB, 442x933) Image search: [Google]
1436307137136.jpg
38 KB, 442x933
>>70651659
>A horny infant would just rub itself everywhere.
>>
they're all deviants
>>
>>70651219
Does it matter?

There are far more important battles to be fighting right now, imho
>>
>>70652391
the pursuit of knowledge is not not important.
>>
Based on my experience, many gay men were born straight but raped by some bro. That turned them gay.

Nurture.

Just curious, how do evolutionfags believe in homos being born that way? Wouldn't natural selection breed out all but straight genes?
>>
>>70652521
>Just curious, how do evolutionfags believe in homos being born that way? Wouldn't natural selection breed out all but straight genes?
Nurture, the environment punishes homosexual acts, therefore they conceal this and propagate their seed.
>>
>>70651219
Mixture of both, like many things.

You get predisposed to it due to things beyond your control, such as estrogen/testosterone levels you were subject to during early development. Things like the "check your finger lengths to see if you're gay" are not bullshit; it's a sign of high/low testosterone exposure.

However, there's definitely a socialization aspect to it. Didn't a recent study find that a shockingly high number of teenagers find that they're "questioning" their sexuality? You didn't fucking see this bullshit back in the day. There were always some portion of gayfags, but now we're simply encouraging more people to go gay instead of staying straight.
>>
>>70652521
Fags that get married and had children becasue society impose it on them?
>>
>>70652924
I subscribe to this. I just am curious to see if the number of homosexuals today are proportionally larger in the socialized class rather than those who are "born gay"
>>
>>70653148
I would say absolutely.

I just don't see genetics being the main determinant. They might predispose you, but you choose yourself.

Let's go on a tangent and use trannies as an example. The overwhelming number of trannies are MtF instead of FtM. If it were actually genetic or there was something fundamentally different about the braining being cross-wired or something, you'd expect an even distribution in gender dysphoria. But it's not, it's overwhelmingly MtF, which leads to the logical conclusion that men are choosing on their own to become women. Probably because being a woman in life is easy mode, and it's merely a form of escapism taken to the extreme.

Same thing could be true with gays. Society these days encourages "special-snowflake-ism." Everyone gets extra brownie points the further away from cisgender straight white male they are. Turn gay and suddenly you get to feel like part of something. You get to have a subculture to your self, solidarity with other faggots, and all that sort of stuff. I could totally see that being a driving factor, along with all the propaganda.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.