[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Nationalism, /pol/? Why not Globalism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: ObamaOvalOff.png (264 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
ObamaOvalOff.png
264 KB, 550x367
Why Nationalism, /pol/? Why not Globalism?
>>
>>70650994

Because I don't want Mudslimes and rapefugees taking over my country.
>>
File: IQ_by_Country.png (138 KB, 1800x820) Image search: [Google]
IQ_by_Country.png
138 KB, 1800x820
>>70650994
because only western europe and north america is worth a grain of salt, the middle east and africa is full of 2 digit iq retards who destroy everything the west creates

also, the asians want to govern themselves and uphold their own racial and cultural identity, nothing wrong with that and nothing wrong with whites wanting to do so
>>
I want my work for this country to be for the benefit of my descendants and not those of Ahmed or Prajeet
>>
>>70650994

God the fucking shills.

Is this place just ALL shills?
>>
>>70650994
Sure, let's grossly overload the namespace, see how well that functions.
>>
>>70650994
Globalism is nothing more than the notion of stateless conglomerates exploiting the people in a given region until there is literally nothing left of them to take and simply moving on to the next region.
>>
>>70651105
>>70651243
>>70651290
Can the USA or Canada really have an ethno-centric Nationalism, though? I can understand it in Europe, but we're kind of a melting pot in North America.

On that note, does Nationalism always necessarily lead to xenophobia?
>>
>>70650994
Do you want to live as a deracinated and spiritually dead consumer serf?

I sure don't.
>>
>>70651844
Xenophobia is natural and normal. It only looks odd in contrast to the extreme xenophilia which pervades our culture today.
>>
>>70650994
Because I love the countless distinct cultures, accents, and languages of the world, and the idea of destroying them to create some homogeneous global consumer culture disgusts me.
>>
File: shitclock.jpg (60 KB, 850x315) Image search: [Google]
shitclock.jpg
60 KB, 850x315
>>70651844
>but we're kind of a melting pot

melting pot of europeans, then our politicians added shit to the pot, now the pot is going to boil over and we're all gonna be covered in shit

shit pot buds, we are gonna be overwhelmed with a shitnami caused by shit apples
>>
>>70650994

The farther government operates from those it governs, the more incompetent and corrupt it becomes.

By factors of magnitude
>>
>>70650994
globalism would be fine if it was about bringing the low up to our level
but it's not
it's about squashing dissent and making everyone equally miserable.
>>
File: 1413998481447.jpg (88 KB, 801x416) Image search: [Google]
1413998481447.jpg
88 KB, 801x416
>>70650994
Globalism is like communism. It will never be achieved.

>pic random
>>
>>70652344
But if we're not united as a species then how do you expect us to colonize the galaxy? Won't arguing and warring over our petty differences destroy us before we ever get to that point?
>>
>>70651302
Dangerously close to half the posts I'm seeing right now are shilling. I think the globalists have started pouring money into applied memetics and other shilling companies recently.
>>
>>70652389
It was never a melting pot of just europeans. Natives have been here way before and are still here. And don't know about Canada, but US brought Africans over here. You can claim nationalism, but not ethno-centric nationalism. Unless you're a native american who wants to purge all foreigners.
>>
>>70651243

/thread

People are also too stupid to accept others for being different, whatever the difference may be.
>>
File: nature.jpg (17 KB, 337x150) Image search: [Google]
nature.jpg
17 KB, 337x150
>>70652978
do you not know about niggers?

we are actually defying nature by not killing them off and colonizing there land, we are defying nature by supplying them with food, electricity, running water, they aren't intelligent to come up with it on their own and it shows, hell, we'll probably end up bailing out zimbabwe about the famine they created by killing off white farmers

also, we are as united as a "species" then we have ever been and ever will be, it is ingrained in our dna to be "racist" and "xenophobic" to ensure our survival as a race and people

the only way to unite is to respect each others boundaries and borders
>>
>>70652978
Competition is the mother of skill and innovation. It's precisely why we'll do it.
>>
>>70650994
Because I don't pee sitting down
>>
File: 1435773450926.jpg (49 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1435773450926.jpg
49 KB, 345x383
>>70653265
>natives
>part of european society

we shipped them off to reserves, we tried to integrate them with residential schools (terrible shit) but know, we knew they would not integrate, the only real integration is through miscegenation but that leads to the extinction of a race

"US brought africans over here" how'd that work out for ya? unity and peace?
>>
>>70653641
just to reiterate, when i said natives haven't integrated, we still have constant conflicts and they seem themselves and their own race and people (rightfully so)

the only way they will be able to not have that divide is through race mixing until they're out of existence and no longer exist as a people, which is genocide

inb4
>b-b-but how can LOOOOOOOVE be genocide

there will always be a divide and that will lead to serious conflicts

doesn't matter if your white, black, native, asian etc..
>>
>>70650994
The Globalists seek to centralize all power in fewer and fewer hands. They undermine the democratic process of representative government. The Globalist seek to balkanize democratic countries through mass immigration so they can get groups to fight each other, so thus divided the Globalist have no resistance. The Globalist seek to put the cost of mass immigration onto the public while the Oligarchs take full advantage of cheaper labor. Labor and the ability to earn a living is being deliberately undermined by the Globalists.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.