[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Us strong white people are the superior race, everyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: polusers.jpg (293 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
polusers.jpg
293 KB, 640x480
>Us strong white people are the superior race, everyone else is weak and inferior and no match for us
>The Jews manipulate and control us all!

List of /pol/ beliefs that make no sense at all number 45338
>>
If the mods were even slightly good this awful b8 thread would've already been deleted
>>
>>70651064
Bait? This is literally what /pol/ says every day, that anyone who isn't white is inferior while on the other hand spouting this baseless paranoid GRAND ZIONIST CONSPIRACY drivel.

Are white people superior or are they controlled by Jews? Pick one or the other, they are two mutually exclusive things.
>>
>>70651210
is the man that comes in your house and takes your money and tells you while you have no ability to end it superior to you or is it the man that sneaks into your home and steals form you while never letting you know because he fears the repercussions.

Jews will never be able to claim or take credit as superior as if they did they would face said retribution hence there is no analogy to jews subjugating others in the open like whites can.
>>
File: Perfidious Albion.png (8 KB, 247x401) Image search: [Google]
Perfidious Albion.png
8 KB, 247x401
>>70650934
here we fuckin go again...
>>
>>70651210
>Are white people superior or are they controlled by Jews? Pick one or the other, they are two mutually exclusive things.

might as well say a parasite is superior to its host
>>
>he thinks /pol/ isn't satire
>>
>>70651790
>>70651874
lads pls stop
>>
>>70650934
The guy on the left looks like a creepy fuck. At least the guy on the right looks innocent and appreciable
>>
>>70651938
THIS
to put it simply
>>
>How /pol/ users think they look
I'm pretty sure that /pol/ users would consider the fag on the left to be a complete degenerate
>>
>tattoos
TRIGGERED
>>
>>70651938
But the parasite usually doesn't take control over the host.
>>
>>70652368
you mean most the time they do and in the most spectacular fashion in nature. especially insect parasites m8

don't try to weasel the analogy you will lose either way
>>
>>70651210
OP, just so we are crystal clear with each other:

It's extremely obvious that this is your first time posting here, and all your impressions about /pol/ stem from what you've heard other boards say about us. If you'd have lurked here for any amount of time, you'd have drawn some MSpaint comic of someone that looks aryan in conservative apparel, not some tattooed degenerate skinhead that probably sucks cock.

If you're going to mock our delusions, at the very least try to get them right.
>>
>>70652664
I mean in that case what is your criteria to decide who's the superior or the inferior ?
>>
>>70650934
Tattoos are degenerate.

No one here have a tattoo.

Back to your cave, anglo
>>
>>70653021
Yea m8 in the case of the analogy it works because parasites DO take control of their hosts in nature and are the only example of said interaction in nature lol
>>
>>70653021
you are going in circles and must no understand nuance m8

Answer the question yourself is a parasite immediately superior to the higher creature it effects?
>>
>>70650934
neither of those are how /pol/ users look.
>>
>>70650934
>pol has a coherent set of beliefs
Your shitpost is evidence that /pol/ isn't comprised of one person
>>
File: 1415904571667.jpg (87 KB, 421x617) Image search: [Google]
1415904571667.jpg
87 KB, 421x617
>>70650934
>Boy, /pol/ sure loves tattoos
>>
File: 1460370439559.gif (87 KB, 1231x930) Image search: [Google]
1460370439559.gif
87 KB, 1231x930
> /pol/
>>
>>70653228
>Yea m8 in the case of the analogy it works because parasites DO take control

http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/about.html
If this is taking control for you them whatever. And lemme ask you again.

What's your the criteria you're using to decide who's the superior or the inferior in this case ?

>inb4 m8 it works m8, common m8 it works m8
>>
>>70650934
>black people are lazy and just complain about "the man" keeping them down!
>...now let me tell you how the jews are holding back the white race!
>>
It does make sense, jews having no ethical tendencies makes it easy for them to exploit whites generally amiable nature.
>>
im not even white m8
>>
>>70653300
In my opinion the parasite ins't superior to the host since the host sometimes can get rid of him. But also the parasite can kill the host before the host can get rid of him. In the first case the host is superior, in the second the parasite is superior, if both are just struggling against eachother them they are equal.
>>
>>70653650
the nature of the two m8

survivability is not one so the parasite controlling another for survival is not good enough as cock roaches will outlive us all

so it comes down to the nature fo a parasite
>using others and requiring others and their works for survival and nutrients never being able to sustain alone.
versus
the host who has a neutral place in the environment and produces his own survival and requirements on his own.
>>
File: meme.png (16 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
16 KB, 900x600
>>70650934
>>
>>70653901
but their natures are not equal m8 your now falling into the common shit skin damage control of some random survivability metric to determine them as equal or much worse the parasite being superior but that would put cockroaches above us m8

the nature of a parasite is inherently inferior as it would not survive without others.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (200 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
200 KB, 640x480
>>70650934
>>
File: parrott.jpg (11 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
parrott.jpg
11 KB, 204x247
>>70652925
Yeah, the pic should look more like this guy. The edgy Alt Right nationalist intellectual of Milo yore.
>>
File: 4chanEricBana.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
4chanEricBana.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>70650934
This is how I imagine myself, but IRL I'm much more skinny and without a devote waifu
>>
>>70654021
Well desu i cant find any other way to measure superiority and inferiority in nature other than the ability to survive and reproduce.
>>
>>70653901
so being able to kill someone makes you superior outright? is a bear superior to a unarmed man?
>>
>>70654445
then your nigger mind is so dumb you must also think cockroaches and alligators and sharks are the superior life on this planet m8.

its based on ones nature m8 one cant live without another while the other exists regardless its almost poetry the way Jews cried that they NEEDED a homeland and WE had to secure it for them and that's exactly what we felt we needed to do so they would not become extinct.
>>
>>70654411
>el salvador
>looking anything like that pic
nice try paco we all know youre a brown ugly manlet
>>
>>70650934

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OczMTYLLHuw

You have no idea what we are capable of.
>>
File: 4chanAmericaIsWhite.png (48 KB, 676x696) Image search: [Google]
4chanAmericaIsWhite.png
48 KB, 676x696
>>70654594
This is you
>>
>>70654581
>then your nigger mind is so dumb you must also think cockroaches and alligators and sharks are the superior life on this planet m8.

Don't get me wrong dude using the same type of measurement we can come to the conclusion that humans are still superior to any other life form on the planet because of his ability to survive and reproduce. Cockroaches are indeed superior to some other life forms on this planet sharks and alligators too. And in fact a Bear is acctually superior to an unarmed man, and if a man by himself is able to take down a bear in a fight 1v1 and survive that dude is very very above the norm. but that's not the case since humans has to ability to use tools,change his own environment or even attack in a group to get higher odds against the bear.
>>
>>70650934

No, I look like a fit white male with above average good looks. Stop projecting Bernout. We know you all look and act like freaks.
>>
>>70651790
>Jews will never be able to claim or take credit as superior
They do though. But nobody reacts because >muh holocaust
>>
>>70650934
Both pics are degenerate desu.
And the neckbeard memes are just as cancerous as the christfag fedora memes, also shows you have no arguments.
>natsoc
>current year
>racial supremacy
>CURRENT
>YEAR
I'm a nationalistic economically libertarian monarchist tbqh familia.
>>
the eternal anglo hard at work i see
>>
>>70650934
They all make sense.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.