[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol I am into MGTOW policy but doing so has revealed my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Jason-Man-Bun-Hairstyle.jpg (135 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Man-Bun-Hairstyle.jpg
135 KB, 1200x801
Hey /pol I am into MGTOW policy but doing so has revealed my power level.
SJWs and females started pointed fingers at me when I didn't go to party with team instead stayed to complete office work.
They found out I used to stay fit and clean and have good sense of humor and intelligence but would never give free attention to females like beta cucks give. For example agreeing with female's opinion or giving them approval about something.
Recently I have been confronted by a male in front of a group(No females but all cucks) where my argument was "Males shouldn't go after pussy but rather pursue greater good" and he replied
>So you are not a man
How do I counter this? Or is he right about being a man is to have pussy?
>>
>>70650799
i do not know, but do you know how to POO in LOO?
>>
>>70650799

I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15. When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another. When men we're courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers. I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night. When 4 year relationships weren't long enough for a proposal. When staying out became cooler than showing up. I'm not sure when men became boys.

Our culture has a boy problem. In Italy, they call it Peter Pan Syndrome. I call it immaturity and selfishness. Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.

The adult world doesn't need more boys. We need men who will grow up, know up, and show up. Who will fight for romance and commit quickly and stay indefinitely. To turn their hearts toward children and work to raise them well. To be friends who grow friends. Not just by compliments, but accountability and conviction. We need more men.

We need more men of integrity and character. Those who will hold a moral code and not compromise it. Those who love women, treat them as they would their own daughters and lead them when everything doesn't make sense... They would lead. We need more men.

Today, I turn 31. I'm a man. And I'm proud of that. Please share as a birthday gift smile emoticon #EveryPostALesson #DaleyWisdom
>>
>>70650799
get a life maa k lauday
>>
>>70651157
New copy pasta?
>>
>>70651099
Spanish people are just scat loving South American cousins.
>>
>>70651157

dumb cancuck. poo in loo.
>>
>>70651157
>>70651351
Should have rather posted this on /his.
/pol want me to reproduce and have another child to rot on this earth
>>
>>70650799
Can Indians be MGTOW? I thought all Indians were just Indians.
>>
>>70651234
>Poo in the loo pajeet
>>
>>70651351
saw it on my kikebook
had a little chuckle
>>
>>70651157
We all know you are right, but let's go back to memes.
t. the silent majority
>>
>>70651715
1.3 billion people. Its possible to expect few MGTOWs
>>
>>70650799
You're both wrong. Men should go after whatever they want. If you just listen to what people tell you you should like or should go after, then you're the pussy.
>>
>>70651857
>>70651822
Seems like you guys are still on denial pill.
>>
File: mask.jpg (28 KB, 462x338) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
28 KB, 462x338
>>70651157

>he does it for free

L E A F
E
A
F
>>
>>70651866
If an Indian man is part of the MGTOW movement does he get his rape bus pass revoked?
>>
>>70650799
Don't chase pussy, pussy should chase you.
>>
File: 1444012216782.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1444012216782.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>70650799
>They found out I used to stay fit and clean and have good sense of humor and intelligence
>>
>>70651157
>Justin Trudeau has cast his spell well
>>
>>70652079
I like that nigger
>>
>>70650799
>How do I counter this?

By admitting that you are gay. This will shed a whole new light on the argument.
>>
>>70650799
He called you a pussy. The only appropriate response was to punch the shit out of him. Instead, you proved him right. GJ
>>
File: dog_general.gif (1 MB, 322x239) Image search: [Google]
dog_general.gif
1 MB, 322x239
>>70652351
0o
>>
>>70651866
I figured they were all exactly the same. I actually still think that.
>>
File: INDIA.png (139 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
INDIA.png
139 KB, 1350x900
>>70650799

Oh Hai India
>>
Pussy will come when you pursue the greater good. It's natural for a woman to have the world's best interest in mind to create a nice environment for her child. Unless you're a narcissist, then you can attract other narcissist coattail-riding basic bitches who just want to make their nest and gibs me dat and complain when they use you.
>>
File: 1447450489001.jpg (283 KB, 1441x930) Image search: [Google]
1447450489001.jpg
283 KB, 1441x930
>>70650799
>Recently I have been confronted by a male in front of a group(No females but all cucks) where my argument was "Males shouldn't go after pussy but rather pursue greater good" and he replied
>So you are not a man
>How do I counter this? Or is he right about >being a man is to have pussy?
Majority of Indian society is still in a much primal stage. When I lived there the families and society in general felt like Europe in the early 1900's (only that they are packed with tech of course).
Generally all young men are expected to get married quick and become a good pussy cuck.

So your opinion is even more counter mainstream than it would be in the west with much fewer examples of this in your society. This makes the odds staked against you against winning an argument about this since they argue from their state of mind which seems to be fundamentally different. It's probably best to just go your own way and not argue much about it.
>>
>>70650799
I can't believe no other Indian anon has helped point this out to you.
Based on our cultural language, when your friend said
>So you are not a man
he meant to confirm that you are gay. ie. you are not into women nor have the basic sexual urge to fuck them
>>
>>70650799
Oh wow, you're so respectable and so tough, literally nothing can break you cause you're MGTOW

I feel like MGTOW or any this sort of attention whoring and showing off how independent I am is for terrible morons, who have to force self respect on themselves, because they have no knowledge about anything except how to act tough and "fuck" bitches. They're a mirror reflection of SJW, in reality MGTOW is just another form of primitive, materialistic, cult of power unable to create any cultural value whatsoever. Suck it
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.