[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hallo Visiting northern Germoney, big city. This place is beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: i25auTH1IG.0.jpg (990 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
i25auTH1IG.0.jpg
990 KB, 1280x850
Hallo

Visiting northern Germoney, big city.

This place is beyond salvation. It is scary and have to walk around with thousands eyes, vigilant.

Seriously, germans when is it going to be enough? why have you let your cities degrade, and taken over?

It is actually very sad, I always felt great appreciation for Germany. It was a reference for culture, values, and work, something to look as a reference for improvement of my own country.
>>
>>70650461
What city are you visiting?
>>
>>70650876
looks like hamburg
>>
>>70651630
Can confirm. It is Hamburg.
>>
>>70650876
that's Hamburg
kinda unique train station
>>
>>70651630
So what is Hamburg like?
Or is it Koln tier and you should build a wall around it?
>>
wall the city and suburbs until you figure out what's going on here

now, what do the locals think of it?
>>
>>70651630
>>70651749
>>70651763
It's Hamborg! Stop changing its name you filthy krauts
>>
I live in Gießen. It's not even that big, but there are shitskins everywhere. It's actually making me sick. I feel sick when I see this cesspool of miscegenation, and cultural suicide. On every corner I see advertisements for some nigger dance class or some nigger music festival. In my college there are posters about diversity, a muslim student union, far-left summer camps, gender bullshit.

I really need to flee from this place. It makes me sick.
>>
>>70652621
Stop bitching, Norway.
>>
>>70652516
Where are you from?
>>
>>70650461
I visit Hamburg at least once every year and every single year I find it more disgusting then before
It's quite sad
>>
>>70650461
>visits cesspool of degeneracy
>complains about degeneracy

Pretty sure you're American
>>
File: 1459333443749.jpg (68 KB, 460x617) Image search: [Google]
1459333443749.jpg
68 KB, 460x617
>>70652672

I know this feeling, it is truly rustling
>>
>>70652672
Literally, I felt sick when I arrived to the city. Everywhere I looked, I could see no germans.

These people weren't travelers, but drifters and no-good doers wondering around.

Then the first group of german teenagers I see have tattoos and piercings covering them, you name it, pink, purple dyed hair. What did they do there? Surprise, they stopped every white-looking person giving away anti-fascist propaganda. I turned around when I saw two of them approaching.

>>70652989
Denmark.
I'm down because of my work.

I was here 1-year ago, and my impression wasn't much different from now. This time was horrifying.
>>
>>70650461
Blame the Jews... they will have the UN smash Germany into bits if you don't go along with THEIR plans.

What we need is the rebirth of the AXIS. We need to sacrifice our comfortable internet existences and take the world back... we've grown lazy. We need a new leader to inspire us into following a non-degenerate path.

Seig Heil brother.
>>
>>70650461
Willkommen in der schönsten Stadt der Welt, wo es Sommer ist, wenn die Pfützen nicht zugefroren sind.
>>
>>70650461
>>70650876
>>70651630
>>70651749
>>70651763

Shit cities you better don´t go to because of shitskins: Hamburg, Bremen, Berlin, Hannover, Frankfurt, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Dortmund, Bochum and Mannheim.

Avoid these and you might actually get some "german" feeling on your vacation. Or you are a major drug degenerate, then go to Berlin.
>>
>being scared of some alis

low test kevins need to man up
>>
>>70652303
Cologne hasnt changed in 20 years in everyday life, except we got a mobile police station at the central station now. by that standard you shoul build a wall around every major city in germany. frankfurt,berlin,cologne,hamburg.bremen
all the same. north and west big cities are the same pretty much.
>>
>>70653747
Bayern bestes Staat
>>
>>70653797
the unknown scares them and they cant deal with shitskins at all those town types.
>>
>>70650461
It feels shameful to even be german diaspora
>>
>>70650461
I went to Germany during summer 2014 with my best friend. He is half German and speaks it well as he goes there every summer. We first went to Munich, great place. Later on we went to Hamburg and then the Baltic.

I really didn't see any evidence of leftist shit there, everything was great. However now I joke asking my friend how are the refugees, and he says "oh there's like 20 of them in my building but they mostly hang out on the roof." As long as they aren't raping people its fine.

However Germany will easily go to shit because they're economy is built on hard work not giving free stuff away.
>>
>>70654084
a-a-re you implying the refugees aren't hardworkers, anon?
>>
>>70650461
ww2 trauma

Thanks johnny
>>
I almost shed a tear. I could imagine this extrapolates to other cities.

It is so sad. Do germans feel embarrassed?
>>
>>70654239
Not when they don't speak German, don't have any high skilled labour skills and already get free shit.

They have no incentive to work hard. They get free shit no matter what. It should actually be, oh if you work hard then you will actually be accommodated as such.

All Germany is doing now is importing very cheap labour like how the USA let's in Mexicans to pick their fruit and clean their toilets.
>>
>>70654239
>a-a-re you implying the refugees aren't hardworkers, anon?

Even if they were, it wouldn't be worth it. Take it from me, a 37 year old male born and raised in New York... the illegal Mexicans are by far the hardest workers I've ever seen. They have no respect for their own safety (let alone the safety of anyone else). They steel our jobs, and send the money back to their home country. They have no problem getting hired by corrupt management who's only concern is productivity.

Immigration is a fungus that needs to be stopped by any means... when we will get mad enough to do something besides posting here is what I'm wondering. :/
>>
>>70652621

You haven't been relevant for 800 years danskjavel
>>
>>70654239
The verification/papers/housing process sounds insanely kafkaesque for anyone who wants to do anything but sit on their ass for years

Plus the ones who were conscripted into armies, tortured etc. mostly have fucked up brains now
>>
I work for UPS... one of the most corrupt companies in the country.

Are you illegal? Are you a minority?? Well then all you need to do is apply around late October and you're hired! Sure, you'll be fired right before you make union book, but you'll have a job long enough to help UPS get through the heavy loads of the holiday season. I despise them... it's why I spend 45 mins pretending to take a shit there every night, and get paid for it. Fuck them right back.
>>
File: top ebin.jpg (12 KB, 240x219) Image search: [Google]
top ebin.jpg
12 KB, 240x219
>>70654732
>They steel our jobs, and send the money back to their home country

dey took our jerbs !
>>
>>70655274
lazy fat americans or extremly uneducated retards who can you force to do pretty much anything for much less

hm................
>>
File: VegetaPeace.jpg (57 KB, 459x431) Image search: [Google]
VegetaPeace.jpg
57 KB, 459x431
>>70655274

Please, do away with the stereotype that all Americans talk like dumb southern white trash.

I'm a descendant of the Roman Empire! :P kek
>>
File: NicSnow.jpg (83 KB, 552x476) Image search: [Google]
NicSnow.jpg
83 KB, 552x476
>>70655512
>lazy fat americans or extremly uneducated retards who can you force to do pretty much anything for much less hm................

At least this country has someone like Trump in our elections... you guys try that, and see what happens. Let's not forget where this thread started... kek
>>
>>70655721
At least its gonna be a wild ride for all us.
Im bitter about everything these days, I ridicule everything.
>>
>>70654452
Less "embarrassed" and more "overwhelmed". Difficult to tell how it will go on from here.
>>
>>70652621
pls reconquer
>>
>>70656059
shame on you.
>>
>10h of walking in Germany, Hamburg as a woman.

What would happen?
>>
>>70656147
i live here
i dont want to be ruled by the degenerates from berlin
>>
File: AmericanSurrender.jpg (76 KB, 1018x497) Image search: [Google]
AmericanSurrender.jpg
76 KB, 1018x497
>>70655800
Same here brother. We definitely need to stop the white on white hate though, regardless of the country of origin... it just helps the Jews.

You know the whole "they took our jobs" thing might be a funny meme but it is a reality here in a lot of places. Honest men can't compete with illegals like Pedro who is willing to literally throw the boxes into the bins with a total disregard for (or comprehension of) the word "FRAGILE", for example. I'm in the Union there 8 years and have been watching whites be turned down jobs because we DO give a shit about our integrity.

If there are undereducated, overweight, WHITE Americans, you can't deny that they're just another victim in the Jew scheme we're all slowly falling prey to.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.