[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo Bernie, what kind of primary you want senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kek.png (598 KB, 644x1117) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
598 KB, 644x1117
Yo Bernie, what kind of primary you want senpai?
>>
>>70650195
JUST
>>
>>70650195
JUST
F
U
C
K
YM
T
I
H
S
UP
>>
>>70650195
>If you're Jewish, don't vote for Bernie Sanders

Fucking hell, /pol/ what do.
>>
>>70650195
>he earned more
>and it was redistributed to a woman

This whole primary season on both sides is just poetic.
>>
>CO fucks Trump out of delegates
>WY fucks Bernie out of delegates

When are we gonna start rioting?
>>
>>70651288
Of course not. His haulocost tax plan is anti-semetic as hell.
>>
File: i7gfh.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
i7gfh.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>70650195
>Aaron Short
>>
What do you guys think the chances are of a Cruz, Clinton, Sanders, Trump race for the general? If Sanders and Trump both get screwed by their respective parties, they might both run as third parties
>>
>>70650195
>it's rigged when the delegates are allocated the way they said it would be
>it's fair when Bernie steals delegates in Nevada

Literally communist tactics
>>
>>70650195

He also got 37 delegates to her 34 in Missouri even though he technically lost
>>
>>70650195
>Aaron
>>
>>70650195

>If you're Jewish, don't vote for Bernie Sanders

The age old quarrel between gommie Jews and capitalist Jews

Daily reminder that Marx resented his own ancestry
>>
>>70651942
What's all this about Nevada?
>>
>>70651831
Entirely possible. That's what I'm hoping for desu. Bernie's not gonna get the nomination and after some of the shit Hillary's been saying, I doubt he's gonna endorse her. With every passing day it seems like the GOP is preparing to screw Trump out of the nomination and for sure he's not backing Rato or Kasich.
>>70651942
>>70652148
>steals delegates
Clinton's delegates didn't show up to the dance and it's somehow Bernie's fault.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.