[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>black people shoot each other >LOL NIGGS GONNA NIGG! THEY'RE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>black people shoot each other
>LOL NIGGS GONNA NIGG! THEY'RE ALL JUST A BUNCH OF VIOLENT THUGS! STUPID MONKEYS HAHA GOOD RIDDANCE HOPE THEY ALL KILL EACH OTHER OFF

>white people shoot each other
>Well he was obviously a troubled young boy. There are no safety nets for beta men in today's society. Schools need to address the issue of white teenagers who have been ostracized by their peers if we want to see an end to these shootings.

You guys are so full of shit.
>>
>>70649691
>t. DeTravius
>>
>>70649691
nobody here defends the shooter in any circumstance, I would imagine. Defending and being an apologist for the criminal is about as left as it gets.
>>
>>70649691
You see what you choose to see, you'll never know everything, you'll never be an expert.
>>
File: crime_statistics_01[1].jpg (375 KB, 650x2018) Image search: [Google]
crime_statistics_01[1].jpg
375 KB, 650x2018
>>70649691
Yeah, but black people do it more frequently.

It's the difference between a lot of apples being red vs some oranges being yellow
One is common while the other is not
>>
How many white people are involved with gang violence where the gang in question is not the cops?
>>
>>70649691
>white people shoot each other

Roof shot black people, not his fellow whites.
>>
>implying fucking anyone defended bowl hair and his church murders
>>
File: phQ99G4[1].gif (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
phQ99G4[1].gif
1 MB, 616x5370
>>70649961
With sources
>>
>>70649691
Stop making up blackscuses.

How many white street gangs can you name? 0

How often do white people participate in drive by shootings? Never.

Stfu & gtfo
>>
>>70649691
>black people shoot each other
>they're just niggers

>white people shoot up a school
>they're almost always psychologically disturbed and taking a small grocery list worth of anti-depressants and experimental prescriptions
>>
>>70650096
i guess you weren't on /pol/ around that time
it was about 50/50
>>
>>70649691
die obongo!
>>
>>70650162
The cartels
>>
>>70649691
I agree, the hypocrisy is there.
This is just as bad as blind liberals who apologize and praise islam every time there is a terrorist attack.
/pol/ stay redpilled, be in touch with reality. The moment you chose to blindly believe in something, you are equivalent to SJWs with a narrow vision.
>>
>>70649691
stupid liberals always use anecdotal evidence to try to displace statistical trends. Blacks kill whites at a DISPROPORTIONATE rate than whites kill blacks. This is a statistical fact, but I doubt your ignorant ass knows what that means.
>>
File: racism.jpg (248 KB, 1549x768) Image search: [Google]
racism.jpg
248 KB, 1549x768
>>
>>70650309
More like 20 not/70 trolling/10 defending
>>
>>70649691

When a nigger shoots up a rival gang, it's just another day in the hood. It's not reported in the media because it's an everyday occurrence. It's to be expected.

When a white person snaps and shoots up a church, it's obviously a psychological issue, because it's such a rare occurrence. This is why it's reported incessantly by the media. It's unexpected.

The fact of the matter, is that white people are nowhere near as violent as blacks. This is just an irrefutable statistical fact. Blacks account for approximately 12% of the population and are responsible for over 50% of the annual homicides in this country.
>>
File: nigger image.png (24 KB, 657x425) Image search: [Google]
nigger image.png
24 KB, 657x425
>>
>>70650694
>antonio santiago
>white

holy fuck lol
>>
>>70649691
Yes, there is a difference between the two. Good job to you for noticing
>>
>>70650104
OP btfo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.