[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you have children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: some baby.jpg (3 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
some baby.jpg
3 KB, 272x185
You plan on having kids, /pol/?
>>
First born is to be named after an old English God/Goddess.

I want 4, but, Western Women.
>>
>>70649667
Have one.
She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
>>
No. I fucking hate kids. I'm a failure to the white race.
>>
>>70650701
No such thing as a white race. Only humans with narrow noses, blond hair and blue eyes.
>>
I plan on adopting at some point.
>>
Fuck no. You would have to be a literal retard to have children at this point in time.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x692
>>70651076
This is factually incorrect.
>>
>>70649667

I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15. When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another. When men we're courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers. I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night. When 4 year relationships weren't long enough for a proposal. When staying out became cooler than showing up. I'm not sure when men became boys.

Our culture has a boy problem. In Italy, they call it Peter Pan Syndrome. I call it immaturity and selfishness. Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.

The adult world doesn't need more boys. We need men who will grow up, know up, and show up. Who will fight for romance and commit quickly and stay indefinitely. To turn their hearts toward children and work to raise them well. To be friends who grow friends. Not just by compliments, but accountability and conviction. We need more men.

We need more men of integrity and character. Those who will hold a moral code and not compromise it. Those who love women, treat them as they would their own daughters and lead them when everything doesn't make sense... They would lead. We need more men.

Today, I turn 31. I'm a man. And I'm proud of that. Please share as a birthday gift smile emoticon #EveryPostALesson #DaleyWisdom
>>
>>70650701
How do people hate kids? I really don't get it. They're the nicest people I've ever met except for the black ones.
>>
My wife once told me she married me because she knew I'd give her her "perfect Aryan children."
>>
A few years ago I'd say yes, looking at things now I don't think I'll ever have children.
>>
>>70649667
I would say I hope more than I plan, but yes.

>>70651552
My genetics are not great, but at least I got a generous helping of Teutonic blood.
>>
>>70651552
So I guess she's into blond, blue eyed nordic looking dudes.
>>
>>70651654
Why do you say that?
>>
>>70651732
The future is looking very bleak. My future isn't all that bright either.
I am expecting massive war and the collapse of Europe.
>>
Yes. 2 or 3 with my semi-redpilled blonde-blue eyed GF. She graduates in a year after that we marry and have kids.
>>
>>70651867
Okay then.
>>
>>70649667
Already made one with some chink. Its coming out in a couple months.
>>
No kids because no gf.
>>
>>70651867
Achmed doesn't have any qualms about cranking out 20 shitskins to kill you in the race war.

>>70652067
Kill it, then kill yourself.
>>
>>70651867

So what? Fight with the real Europeans of the Visegrad group baltic bro. We live or we die, but our white children will grow up proud of their parents.
>>
>>70652067
You call your wife a chink? Must be one of those unbalanced elliot rodger type relationships..
>>
>tfw don't want white genocide
>tfw know that reproducing is a bad idea due to me being a literal autist and other reasons
>tfw jews win either way
What do?
>>
File: 1440264145545.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1440264145545.png
42 KB, 846x592
I wish but for that I need a girlfriend/wife and this isn't happening until I manage to fix the million problems with my life. As things are right now I'm virtually worthless to the eyes of the opposite gender. Life is really shitty I don't know how long I will be able to keep going like that.
>>
>>70649667
As I was born in foster care and have literally no idea who my mother or my father is, no. It wouldn't be fair to give a kid a questionable lineage, either genealogically or hereditary.
>>
>>70652309
I think you have really bad self esteem, man.
>>
already got one, he's fucking based
>>
>>70652253
>What do?
Become a jew.
>>
I have a beautiful girlfriend who makes good money as I do, yet we won't have kids. I'd much rather enjoy my life traveling and own nice shit rather than watch after kids for 1/4 of my fucking life.
>>
>>70652445
Fair enough.
>>
>>70652445

You say that now. In 20 years, when you change your mind it'll be too late. Either your sperm will be total shit quality producing halfwits, or your gfs will be over the ideal reproductive age giving birth to literal retards.
>>
>>70652224
All women ain't nothin' but bitches and hoes. Don't think too much.
>>
>>70652734
You care too much about other people's decisions Hungary.
>>
>>70649667
Almost certainly. I think bringing life into existence is a wondergful thing, if you can raise them into a good world where their existence has value.

But I need to find a proper home for my future based kids first. Don't really know where. GOt some ideas but eh.
>>
>>70652976
Do you really think making your kids "based" (so racist) is a good idea for them in a continually globalizing world? Wouldn't that kind of make them seem strange and out of step with society?
>>
I'd have +5 children, but probably not with Western women. Worthless cunts.
>>
>>70652916

I don't. All I am saying that this is an thing decided in your 20s, and whatever you decide you have no choice but stick with it.

I personally believe having kids is the right decision. But still I can understand the yanks point.
>>
>>70651867
Why do white people have such little faith in other white people?
>>
>>70649667
I don't wan't any unless it's with a qt asian chick. Asian women are based, that's what i like about them. White women are becoming degenerate now...
>>
Already have children, 2, I kind of regret it but well, they will take care of me in a couple of decades.
I guess
>>
If the women are as bad as you say I have to say pity you westerners. There are shitton of worthless cunts here too (I'd say 60%) but you can still find respectable women here.
>>
File: 1452374381145.jpg (152 KB, 655x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452374381145.jpg
152 KB, 655x1024
>>70649667
Want alot but realistically could MAYBE financiallt manage 2. Now just to find a woman to put those babies into.
>>
>>70652916
It's a thing called caring. It's a love thing. We need love. More love the better this life is. So yes, saying to immature faggots to pull their shit together and raise a child is a good thing.
>>
>>70649667
I already have kids.
>>
>>70653184
Other white people make it hard to have faith in them. The cuck gene is real. Seeing everything happening in the world I just don't have any faith in white people.

If Soros invested a few millions in my country he could turn it into a Liberal shithole within a month. Just like that.
We're too susceptible to emotional manipulation. We're too empathetic. We're too trusting and well meaning for our own good. It's awful.
Even here on /pol/ it's not like there's loads of thinking people who care about the truth, most of them are here just to feel edgy. If I play devils advocate and pretended to be Liberal on here hardly anyone could point out faults in what I say. What faith would I have in these people?
>>
>>70653748
This is why I can't wait for Sharia to take over Europe.
>>
>>70654053
That's too sickening to even think about.
I'll go full jihad on them once it gets that bad.
>>
>>70651684
I don't know how Nordic I look but I got the rest, so I guess.

What are Nordic features?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.