[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bryan Adams cancels Mississippi show over LGBT "Religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
http://wbig.iheart.com/articles/classic-rock-music-news-477362/bryan-adams-cancels-mississippi-show-over-14589572/

>Days after Bruce Springsteen cancelled a North Carolina date in regards to a newly passed bathroom law, Canadian musician Bryan Adams ditched a Mississippi show in response to a "religious liberty" bill.

>The newly passed bill states, "businesses, social workers and public employees cannot be punished for denying services based on the belief that marriage is between a man and a woman or that 'sexual relations are properly reserved to such a marriage'".

Here we go again, I forgot those people in MS don't have the right to follow their religious beliefs, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>70649346

Bryan Adams is shit anyway, complaining about him cancelling a concert is like complaining that the hooker you slept with didn't give you the clap.
>>
Because anyone who legitimately cannot participate in a gay wedding deserves to be prison raped?
>>
>>70649346
>Bathroom Bill
WELL DONE AMERICA

i have lost all hope
>>
Literally just trying to gain publicity and be trendy.
>>
>>70649346
Another Canadian export, shitty music.
>>
>I forgot those people in MS don't have the right to follow their religious beliefs, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

They do, just like he has the right not to cater to them because of his beliefs. The state shouldn't force him to perform no more than it should force that cake company to make cakes for homos.
>>
>>70649533
maybe this will help you understand: we have indoor poo facilities divided by gender. hope this helps you understand the issue.
>>
>>70649533

I read the bill expecting worse (regarding the NC bathroom bill), but it was just "if your BIOLOGICAL gender is x, you use x bathroom, and companies, other institutions cannot be sued for it." Like damn, are we really arguing over this shit? It has been a natural thing that men do not go into the women's bathroom and vice versa, with obvious exceptions for little boys/girls going into the bathroom with their parents. Now, we have to care about this shit? Like if you actually pass as whatever you going for, like I can not tell the difference, then just go into that bathroom you like, nobody will say shit. However, if you look like a man in a dress, people will say shit.
>>
> Bryan Adams
>>
>>70649346
Who the fuck even listens to Springsteen and Adams anymore?
I'm surprised the former is even still alive.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.