[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unbelievable Deal-Maker Can’t Persuade Own Delegates to Vote for Him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: trumpdeal.jpg (60 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
trumpdeal.jpg
60 KB, 600x492
http://www.cafe.com/trump-getting-lesson-art-steal/

>Donald Trump — and his league of extraordinary CAPS-LOCKED warriors — are very upset because these delegates were awarded without a single vote being cast through a primary, caucus or even Trump’s favorite democratic institution, online polls.

>“I win a state in votes and then get non-representative delegates because they are offered all sorts of goodies by Cruz campaign,” Trump tweeted, adding, “Bad system!” because he understands that if there’s one thing Trump fans don’t understand, it’s subtext.

>This evil, backroom wrangling was the result of a secretive manipulation of the political system that was announced nine months ago to anyone who cared to pay attention.

>But this is obviously unfair to Trump because it has never once been explained on Fox and Friends, also known as Trump’s Daily Presidential Briefing.

>Manafort added, “We’re going to be filing several protests because reality is, you know, they are not playing by the rules.”

>Last week Trump said, “I don’t care about rules, folks… We win, we get the delegates.”
>>
He can't even get HIS OWN KIDS to vote for him !
>>
Because the party responsible for the government of the people actually taking into account the voters' wishes is just too difficult a concept to wrap your head around.
>>
>>70649220
It's a representative republic and delegates are representative of the voters wishes in theory alone.
>>
He's too trusting. I knew a professor at Boston University (may he rest in peace) that consistently put in the work to get tenure. But he always forgot to fill out some obscure paper, so the uni was able to consistently screw him over, even though he should technically have gotten tenure.

Trump needs to see that the Republican party is trying everything they can to stop him, and that if he wants to beat them he needs to put in the work to get delegates.
>>
>>70649422
>>70649577
>implying Trump wouldn't have lost Colorado anyway
>>
>>70649904
>implying we will ever know because Wowbutter is fucking with the votes again.
>>
>>70650124
Trump hasn't done well in any of the similar neighboring states, so it's not hard to predict the result.
>>
>>70650321
He could have gotten SOME of the delegates but again since Colorado isn't in the USA apparently we will never know.
>>
CAN WE PLEASE BAN ALL THE ANTI-TRUMP SHILLING ON THIS BOARD
>>
Why should Trump partake in furthering corruption?
>>
>>70650588

His entire platform is what an awsome deal maker is but he cant even make deals to win the primary with just the republicans, and you expect me to believe he will be making amazing deals with democrats and hostile foreign countries? Hah
>>
>>70650644
>waaaah, I want my safe space back! The real world is too harsh!
>>
>>70650644
This desu senpai.
It's only a handful of posters too lel.

>>70651236
>reddit
>complaining about safe spaces
>>
File: 1456670075177.jpg (174 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456670075177.jpg
174 KB, 640x640
>MSM is trying to spin this like the RNC didn't just award all the delegates to Cruz and there was actually a contest without voting

They really want Trump to win don't they.
>>
>>70649220
Is this suppose to be an argument?
>democracy really doesn't matter. Lol Drump
If anything this just makes the case everything is fucked and should be torched.
>>
>>70649904
Then let him lose by votes, not establishment faggotry
>>
>>70651412
No, they just think their viewers are that stupid.
>>
He is in the process of convincing them, you numbnut
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.