[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my parents were racist as fuck and we didn't do things like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
my parents were racist as fuck and we didn't do things like open our windows in the summer because "thats what the puertoricans/niggers do" i always questioned this logic but years later i realize its right and i will pass on my racism to the next gen just the same, because thats what non whites are doing and whites can't fall behind. are you the same pol? when did these people who think being racist, prejudice is a negative come into existance and break away from their parents? what generation did they let the jew get the better of them? why didn't it work with me? other inner city kids on /pol/ feel like this? what are some things your parents pushed on you that seemed irrational at the time but makes sense now about race/culture?

tl/dr when did your family stop passing on the armor of prejudice?
>>
Opening your windows to let in fresh spring air is what niggers do? I don't get it...please explain.
>>
>>70648904
>legs of turkey
u dum nigger
>>
>>70648978
we had air conditioning and the hondurians down the street didn't and let their curtains blow in the wind while blasting bachata. it was an appearance thing. we opened doors and windowing to the back yard never to the street.
>>
>>70649140
I...I like bachata though.

You guys should've became friends with them.
>>
>>70649140
>opening a window
>appearance thing
that's autistic as fuck m8
>>
>>70649359
really do you hear it in your neighborhood every minute of every day? cuz i did.

>>70649359
hard to make friends with MS13 fags that want to stab you to death for no reason other than your white skin.
>>
>>70648904
>are you the same pol?
I'm a non-racist black guy, so no, can't say I am.
>>
>>70649140
Is this a northerner thing? I've never seen such a disdain for opening windows and all you yankee's houses smell like stale cat piss.
>>
Same, except it was air conditioners in the front windows.
>>
>>70648904
> because thats what non whites are doing and whites can't fall behind.
Sad but true.
When you realize POC are just using you as a tool and at best will throw you away or at worst try and make you like those subservient cucks.
It's not even about politics or racism at this point just the realization (in europe at least) that powerful people are trying to undermine your sense of place and belonging to create an open continent of replaceable cogs and that multiculturalism is just a salad bowl of ethnic nationalism without borders.
>>
>>70650653
Stale cat piss and musty-moldy smell.

EVERY.FUCKING.YANK'S.HOUSE.
>>
File: 1454150122513.jpg (48 KB, 540x562) Image search: [Google]
1454150122513.jpg
48 KB, 540x562
>>70648904
>are you the same pol?
Yes. My grandma was a sweet old lady, but whenever indians came on tv she'd be like, look at them, all they do is breed. She taught me that racemixing is wrong, because the children will have no identity. My father forbade my sisters and I to marry blacks. Most of my friends were pretty casually racist, and so was I, some were openly nazi. At first I was like lol they're so old fashioned and fascist and carried on being so progressive and marxist. But I gradually became redpilled by being around muslims at uni and by 7/7, which happened literally on the last day before I moved home. The Uk has changed so much since those days, and for some reason terrorism and islamism makes people call for more muslim immigration instead of deporting them. I became basically disillusioned after that till I migrated to /pol/ from /b/. Now I see that my grandma, dad and nazi friends were right and so was Hitler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.