[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Minorities are gaming future >inb4 gaming is degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: the future you choose.jpg (96 KB, 567x685) Image search: [Google]
the future you choose.jpg
96 KB, 567x685
Minorities are gaming future
>inb4 gaming is degenerate
>>
>>70648885
>inb4
Well it is.
>>
>>70648885
it just got even more degenerate

Cuck for details!
>>
Do you guys get triggered every time you see a black person

I mean, I'm not terribly fond of black folk either some of you people in here take it to the next level
>>
You can try and deny it all you want, but it is degenerate.
>>
>>70648885
the fact that gaming is a normie activity now has made me stop playing. I usesd to play games cause i could use it for escapeism. Now its just fucking sucks. The real world seems less normal now
>>
Anyone have that pic of that Zuckerberg walking in front of all of those people with VR headsets?
>>
>>70649139
And you can claim it is degenerate all you like, but it's not.

>>70649247
>I don't like things once they become popular
You are a hipster.
>>
File: zuckerberg_s7_vr_launch_big[1].jpg (53 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg_s7_vr_launch_big[1].jpg
53 KB, 667x500
>>70649437
>>
File: future_we_chose1.jpg (996 KB, 3500x2341) Image search: [Google]
future_we_chose1.jpg
996 KB, 3500x2341
>>70649873
>this is the future we chose
>>
>>70649873
>>70650157
That looks very very scary.
>>
>implying yids are involved with the vive
>>
>>70649128
it takes all my restraint to not hang a nigga from the nearest tree whenever i see one. HATE them.
>>
>>70649439
i guess, i dont really care though. You have to admit "gaming" was way better when its was just video games and not a propaganda tool or micro transactions. Look at the hitman games they are shit now.

Also dont even get me started the effects of screen time has on the human brain and the social development issues that come with heavy video game playing at a young age.
>>
>>70648885
>Minorities are gaming future
You mean I'll get to massacre minorities with VR instead of having to do with the current politically correct games that only let you massacre whites?
>>
>>70650157
>those hairlines
>>
>>70649873
>hehehehe...silly goyim.
>>
>>70650431
>Also dont even get me started the effects of screen time has on the human brain
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2884279/
>>
File: future_we_chose3.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1364) Image search: [Google]
future_we_chose3.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1364
>>70651793
When they add the electrical contacts that will allow the devices to send frequencies through the body to stimulate different feels and emotions, then we will know Huxleys' feelies have come to complete fruition, a Brave New World indeed
>>
File: 3d_internet_browsing.gif (3 MB, 246x278) Image search: [Google]
3d_internet_browsing.gif
3 MB, 246x278
Not gonna lie, a VR internet with real time 3d avatars will be pretty fun
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.