[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As much as you people whine about our government, who will actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460072809817.png (863 KB, 1200x1234) Image search: [Google]
1460072809817.png
863 KB, 1200x1234
As much as you people whine about our government, who will actually do something and protest the RNC with me on july 18th?
>>
Vote 3rd party
Throw eggs at Democratic rallies to make people scared of voting for Shillary/Hernie
>>
>>70648736
I sure as hell am not voting for anyone other than Trump.
>>
>>70648736
>actually
there's that word again
>>
>>70648962
You should come up with me and Protest the GOP. I am voting for TRUMP.
>>
>>70648997
Is there something wrong with using that?
>>
>>70648736
ELLEN BAKE IS CUTE. CUTE!
>>
>>70648736
>protest the RNC with me
And how the fuck will you be protesting?

I'm just going to laugh at politics for the rest of my life and never vote again as I sit back and watch it everything burn taking as much from the sinking ship as possible.
>>
>>70648736
I want to see Ms Baker yellowed.
>>
File: Execution-of-Charles-I.jpg (159 KB, 677x599) Image search: [Google]
Execution-of-Charles-I.jpg
159 KB, 677x599
>>70648736
>actually doing something
>protesting outside a secured cordon

Oh anon, it's like you don't even know how to behead your leaders when they fuck things up.
>>
>>70649742
I will learn from the french fries
>>
>>70649486
I believe in what Trump stands for, I dont believe in what the GOP and the RNC is doing. I will get out from my room and actually protest. Not saying that its wrong to use this site but once in a while you have to stand up for what you believe. You can not live your whole life behind anon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.