[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOW IT'S HERE?! http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s tyl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 695x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 695x642
NOW IT'S HERE?!
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/autism-potentially-lethal-bleach-cure-feared-to-have-spread-to-britain-a6744291.html
AS IF WE DIDN'T NEED MORE HORRIBLE THINGS COMING TO THIS ISLAND
>>
Why would anyone believe pouring bleach into their childs anus would cure autism?
>>
>>70647174
Autism Parasites (aka bits of intestine)
>>
>>70647088
dont knock it till you try it

i've felt my autism levels go down noticeably since starting the protocol
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 1888x1222) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 1888x1222
>>70647088
How do these people not know its the intestine you're shitting out?
>>
>>70647088

I hope those parents rot in hell.

I would personally gouge their eyeballs out and pour bleach in the sockets, it takes a whole new level of retardation to think that a CORROSIVE chemical will "cure" your child.
>>
That's not how you cure autism

You do it by chopping your right arm off and shitting on the wound. You have to shit on it real good though, or else the voodoo prince steals your dick
>>
>>70647088
Why are you angry? Doesn't this facilitate natural selection?
>>
>>70647647
because bleach kills idiot, they are making their children sick. Someone needs to do something, we need to uncover and remove them, call the police everytime we see a post, so should op.
>>
>>70647088
If they die they are cured of autism. Seems like it works to me.
>>
The funny thing is, when you have functional autistic children, all they need is the right guidance and they can become fucking amazing at something.

That's literally what autism is in relation to the job market: an incredibly narrow, but masterly focus. Find what the child is good at, and you can raise a prodigy, but if you try to push him into a bland system then yeah, they're going to have trouble.

As for non-functional autistic children, they require care like any handicapped kid.
>>
>>70647836
Yeah but only the children of retards will die, right? How isn't that great news?
>>
Why would a parasite want to destroy its own kind?
>>
>>70647862
This desu.

I thought many people on /pol/ loved the idea of eugenics.
>>
>>70647088

It's really sad because these parents would do anything to make their kids normal and so when they read about this cure, they're desperate enough to try it without thinking clearly.

Put yourself in their shoes. You know that the kid is going to have a fucked up life, you see it get bullied by the normal kids. You just want to save it.

Really sad. Almost like you took advantage of their desperate hope to make their kids normal to have them hurt their own kids for keks.

Oh well, time to fap to Loli femdom :)
>>
>kid literally shits out his guts
>lol look at the huge parasite that came out :D
This is why the mudslimes are taking over.
>>
>>70647877
Judging by the acumen of their parents, I HIGHLY doubt any of these children are "functional" autistics.
>>
>>70648041
Yeah true, that makes those parents even bigger cunts for feeding bleach to literally handicapped children.

Even ISIS would find that questionable.
>>
>>70647926
We feel a brethren connection with our fellow autists.
>>
>>70647647
>>70647862
Either way, if a child is so autistic that they can't be a functioning member of society they should be put down humanely, torturing a child to death by corroding their insides is utterly disgusting and should be seen as such.
>>
>>70647088

I dunno m8. I think this dangerous practice is only limited to stupid people, and I do think there are plenty of them here that need to die out.
>>
>>70647088
>MS involves giving children two chemicals – sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid – which combine to form bleach. It is usually sold to be taken orally, but parents are also told to use it as an enema. The potentially lethal mixture is being touted as a cure for autism, cancer, HIV, malaria and Alzheimer’s by the US-based Genesis II Church.
This is bullshit, what kind of church is able to sell bleach as a medicine, without the FDA knowing?
>>
>>70647088
I'm pretty sure that the parents who fall for this should be qualified as autistic too
>>
File: 1456577557162.png (105 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1456577557162.png
105 KB, 512x384
>>70647174
>pouring bleach into their childs anus would cure autism

what the fuck
>>
Put vodka up ass to get drunk. Put bleach up ass to die of poison.
>>
>>70647174
Because the parents of these kids are autistic themselves.
>>
File: 1445626757656.webm (3 MB, 270x360) Image search: [Google]
1445626757656.webm
3 MB, 270x360
>Implying it's fake

Of course all the news sites are condemning the practice. Do you have any idea how much money autism makes? Consider all the shrinks, the behavioral drugs, the specialized care. Of course big pharma is going to fight tooth and nail to demonize a practice that could cost them billions in profits.

They are already putting their spin on it by spreading false information about how the bleach is used to kill parasites. That is objectively false, a lie spread by shills to make the practice sound retarded. The truth is that autism is caused by specific enzymes in the brain being clumped together through a mutant, over reactive cell lining. When bleach is introduced to the bloodstream through mucous membranes like what you'd find in the lower digestive tract, the bleach breaks down that over-active cell lines which allows the trapped enzymes to properly develop.

Stop shilling and stop peddling lies. It is perfectly safe to bleach retards assholes, the danger comes from idiot parents who overbleach. Bleach is toxic, so its important to use only half a turkey baster injected directly into the asshole. Anymore and you'll fuck the kid up.

Open your fucking eyes you bluepilled idiots.
>>
>>70649571
But that would mean behavioral traits are heritable. Can't have that, it's problematic.
>>
>>70647088
Autism is totally normal in modern West
We still need an Iron Curtain 2.0 though
>>
>>70648362
Underrated, Good one mate.

>>70649586
Man, I really hope the treatment works for you anon!
>>
>>70649586
you're going to hell
>>
>>70649586

SAUCE

SAUCE
>>
"we are unstoppable"

top kek

tell that to Kent state, cunts
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with being autistic.
>>
File: 1458658830795.jpg (12 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1458658830795.jpg
12 KB, 250x201
>autistic father puts a hose in your anus and pushes poison through it
>die

I just noticed that I totally lucked out with my hedonistic alcoholic pro-Russian dad.
>>
this is pretty fucking old, I saw people promoting this online at least 5 years ago
>>
>>70649838
t. Dr. Shlomo Goldstienburg, behavioral psychologist and CEO of Goodgoy Medical Group
>>
>>70647174
Low IQ people breed like rabbits.
>>
File: Vowrawn chin stroke.png (310 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
Vowrawn chin stroke.png
310 KB, 500x591
>>70647088
Well, it's certainly a "cure" for something! (Their children's lives!)
>>
>>70649586
Hory fook

I'm a gook who abandoned gooks for white wimmens but this specimen is a fine example

>sauce
>sauce
>SAUCE
>>
>>70649997
>hedonistic alcoholic pro-Russian dad.
Now you have to tell us more anon
>>
>>70649273

FDA knows and has shut this guy down before. Nothings stopping anyone from putting up a blog and ecommerce site to sell anything until Johnny Fed comes calling.
>>
>>70647088
>2 people get together
>Produce a retard
>Try curing retard by putting bleach into their anus
And they must've wondered why their child was born special....
>>
>>70649586
This.

Bleaching is an ancient custom in post-industrial Europe. The reason only whites seem to get autism is because the Jews took it out of our culture, and all the other subhumans are too stupid to even tell if they are autistic or not.
>>
>>70651469
Well, he's got two failed marriages, switches ladyfriends like underpants, drinks all the time, and thinks Putin is a pretty based guy on the defensive.
>>
>>70652155
Your dad sounds wise
Be like him, just avoid getting married
>>
>>70652475
Aye
>>
It might be time to think about euthanizing severely autistic people. Their brains are essentially fried.
>>
>>70647088

What about the amazon reviews, lots of people are saying that it's working, what the hell? Are these all paid bots?
>>
>>70652766
Because it does work.

See >>70649586. People are just going about it wrong because pharma companies spread disinformation.
>>
>>70652909

You deny those are photos of kid's intestinal linings?
>>
Finally a solution to autism.
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>70647088
Motion to have mandatory IQ tests implemented for prospective parents say I.

I.
>>
>>70653790

>Aye.
>>
>>70649586
t. American
>>
>>70647647
Im all for natural selection. Not child torture.

In fact, how can you really ask that question? You are saying youre cool with parents torturing their children? You are as disgusting as the parents, Hans. No wonder your women wont breed with you anymore.
>>
>>70647987
>Put yourself in their shoes. You know that the kid is going to have a fucked up life, you see it get bullied by the normal kids. You just want to save it.
Yeah, okay. BUT YOU DONT PUT BLEACH IN THEIR ASSHOLES.

How can you even defend these people?
>>
>>70649586
I kind of expected a dick to flop out at the end
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.