[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yves Goldstein Eheheheheheheheheh......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (398 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
398 KB, 1280x960
Yves Goldstein 's (chief of staff for the minister-president of the Brussels Capital Region) solution for Europe's descent into the caliphate? More modern art:

“How is it that people who were born here in Brussels, in Paris, can call heroes the people who commit violence and terror? We have neighborhoods where people only see the same people, go to school with the same people. What connection do they have with the whole society, what connection do they have with real diversity? It’s the establishment of the ghetto, and it’s the thing in our urban development that we have to tackle. These young people will never go to museums until 18 or 20 — they never saw Chagall, they never saw Dalí, they never saw Warhol, they don’t know what it is to dream.”
>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/majority-of-muslim-students-think-brussels-terrorists-are-heroes-say-teachers/
Are Leftists the most weak, suicidal people alive?

PS - I've never seen Chagall, and I grew up in a white environment with little diversity. Still, I don't want to blow up people.
>>
Since when Americans care about opinions of people from different countries?
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 378x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 378x259
>>
>>70645800
It'd be nice if we didn't have to fucking invade Europe again by the 2020s
>>
>>70645675
>Not all Muslims are terrorists so be nice to them or they'll turn radical and kill you like what ISIS wants!
Meh the lady isn't really saying that, but that's the mentality anyone who defends Islam must hold or there is no way you could defend Islam.
>>
>>70645675
What are all those black males doing?
>>
Chagall is bad
>>
>>70645675
>Are Leftists the most weak, suicidal people alive?
...do you really need to ask?
>>
>>70645675
Modern art is literally American entertainment media-tier for brainwashing the youth
>>
>>70645675
>that picture
>a hideous, old, female kike surrounded by niggers
>complaining about muh 6 gorillion
checks out

/pol/ is always right
>>
OY VEY ANUDDA SHOA
>>
Oy vey anuda shoah?
>>
File: albright.jpg (35 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
albright.jpg
35 KB, 948x711
>>70645675

"Million Iraqi children were worth it."

Not to mention depleted uranium use during 1999 Kosovo incident.

That's what Serbs get for saving her hook nose family from the Nazis.

Bits also lied about being Jewish when running for office. WTF?!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.