[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will America ever go back to traditional relationships and values?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
Will America ever go back to traditional relationships and values? Or are we going to slide down the degeneracy slide and end up like Brazil?

As a single man in his 30s, I'm afraid of what the future brings /pol/
>>
>>70645619
Depends on whether or not you have the balls to change things. Take over the media using mafia tactics (adjusted for modern situations), terrorize the leftists, and use their tactics to ruin them. We need to take back our nation, but WE need to do it! Trump can only save us from a political death, culture must be saved by us and us alone!
>>
>>70645619
It really depends but I doubt it

There are some
Examples of females being put back into the box

The roman republic under Octavian put policies in place to get people married again etc.

However later in the imperial period they were not able to pull it back in and collapsed in the west where the eastern half changed into a catholic empire.

The 1920's. We're fairly loose sexually and ww2 managed to knock people back in line for about 30 years

Maybe a big war would do the same buy us a couple more decades but in most historical examples once a society lets women loose the only option is to let the collapse run its course
>>
File: 1451000656794.jpg (251 KB, 912x300) Image search: [Google]
1451000656794.jpg
251 KB, 912x300
>>
>>70645619
You should be afraid. All this shit started when women were allowed to vote, ever since then the government has been devoted to vain emotional gratification to satisfy the demands of precious princess instead of living within means. Now there are no more future generations to sell into slavery to finance the national debt, especially when bitches insist on aborting us all into oblivion. So, it really is game over for the United States.
>>
>>70645619
>single man in his thirties

It's too late m8
>>
>>70646172
What the fuck. I love this place .
>>
>>70645619
Most people basically do, deviation from values is just more tolerated than it used to be but even the white women try to at least appear traditional on the surface.

Suggest moving to small town in the midwest.
>>
>>70646172
more like 15 years max, sexual revolution signaled the begining of the terminal faze, a war would be detrimental kill of the men, accerate feminism ex. germany, france,uk.
>>
>>70646172
Nigga, use your period button more. Too many run-on sentences. Otherwise, I agree with what you're saying
>>
>>70645619

There's no going back. You've changed things.
>>
>>70646499
There is a very recognizable pattern

When societies heat hair peak they begin to liberate women

This just perpetuate the collapse of that society by increased welfare and debt, lower birth rates, higher immigration, and bigger government.

All of which we are experiencing today. Just look at how women support the destruction of free speech to appease their feelings.

Women being able to vote and chose mates freely is a staple of declining societies
>>
Somewhere down the line, yes as well as Europe. We now need to push degeneracy more than ever, so we can bring down the whole show so people would realize just how fucked things are.

It needs to go down before it can go up again
>>
>>70645619
Why even bother anon? Evan if we pull it back women will eventually just fuck it up again. Would to be better to go out in a big *bang* or 5000 bing bangs
>>
File: 1456365468862.png (615 KB, 635x539) Image search: [Google]
1456365468862.png
615 KB, 635x539
>>70646512
not op but a single average looking 5'7 male in the midwest, all the good ones get snatched up in there freshman year of collage or gert poisend by feminsim the rest are whales, try to improve myself to become more desirable to the good ones but no results yet.
>>
>>70646956
Well men could put them in their place again at least

the problem is liberalism got too out of control. Commie bullshit has infiltrated our country
>>
>>70645818
This got me pumped up senpai :^)
>>
>>70646993
Just join in the degeneracy like I did

>just kidding

I did decide "if you can't beat me join em'". And it was fun for a few years fucked a lot and did stupid shit

But now I am 26 and I feel
Empty and all I would like is to find a nice girl and start a family.

However that world seems so impossible today. Started dating a qt nurse claims she has only had sex with 4 other people (which probably means like 12). Oh well that's not bad considering the world we live in.

Maybe I can make it happen bros
>>
>>70645619

I don't give a shit about degeneracy in the home. I just want a country filled with people who act politely to each other in public.

They can piss in each other's mouths in private, divorce and abort babies all day long for all I care.
>>
>>70647252
Why do these dumb fuck whores have to ride the cock so often like dirty scumbags? Cant they just keep their legs shut for 2 fucking seconds?

I don't get the lack of self control on these fucking people these days
>>
File: o16tjw1h7m1v4xn2ao1_250.jpg (21 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
o16tjw1h7m1v4xn2ao1_250.jpg
21 KB, 250x244
>>70645619
>I'm afraid of what the future brings /pol/
I'll never forget in 2013 the words from my grandfather a WW2 veteran before he passed away. "You're mother and father's generation were a mistake. This country is going to hell."
>>
>>70646172
>>70646718
I second this. Ultimately every civilization is bound to degenerate and fall as the principles and truths upon which it was built are forgotten. One can rise against this current and buy some more time, but in the long term the trend is downwards no matter what one achieves.

The fact is that we are far in the downhill of our civilization and that the only thing left is wait for the inevitable destruction. Only from the ashes can we rediscover the fundamental values of life and rebuild the beauty that once existed.
>>
>>70647090
This has happened so many times. They even wrote it down in the bible to warn us
>I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent.
We should just end it desu. its all so tiresome.
>>
...and there ain't no right or wrong when we know it won't be long, and there's nothing we can do but watch it crash.
>>
>>70647252
ik kneew this near perfect catholic qt in highschool i was friends with, we were friends and i caught feelings, it never worked out and she hates me now, i was so fucking beta it was cringy, i wasnt cucked by femonism jyst me being a neet. she set the standerd for me so high,never maet anyone like her.
>>
>>70647399
>Why do these dumb fuck whores have to ride the cock so often like dirty scumbags?

Because you have guys like >>70647252 indulging their whims.

Degeneracy is not entirely women's fault. It takes two to tango. Pre-marital sex is degenerate.
>>
>>70647252
no you can't, you're no better than a used up whore

you should be disqualified from ever trying to "Settle down" with a virgin you already blew it.
>>
>>70648131
should i just abandon all hope of finding a good women and go full mgtow till we start to rebuild?
>>
>>70648290
No, because you might miss that small chance of finding the ones that exist if you wait.
>>
"Traditional relationships" is code for Sharia law and/or your waifus being forced to fuck fat, dicklet, closet faggots. Just land a wife on hardmode.
>>
>>70645619
No women are sluts they cant function without having multiple cocks in them even if you are Chad Thundercock they will still cheat on you, there is a reason why muslims circumcise their women to give them better self control.
>>
>>70648290
>should i just abandon all hope

Don't go MGTOW if you still have the desire for female companionship. Unless you learn how to sublimate (note, this is different than suppression) the desire into a higher calling, you will be doing your psyche a lot of harm by suppressing the desire. You may turn into a degenerate who attempts to fill the void with drinks, drugs, or other vices (like promiscuous sex or prostitutes).

So, unless you can sublimate the sex urge into a spiritual calling to overcome desire itself (i.e., taking the God-pill), don't give up.

Get /fit/, get smart, get money, date young women. Don't try to turn an whore into a housewife, and date a woman as young as you can (or equivalently, with as low of a dick count as possible - often correlated with age, but not always). Take the lessons you've learned on /pol/ and apply them. Be discerning but also be realistic. If you don't find a virgin that doesn't mean you don't have a woman who's qualified to be the mother of your kids.

Only seek a relationship if you're willing and able to have kids.

Good luck!
>>
>>70645619
No, i don't think so.
Unfortunatly, prosperity leads to degeneracy, and degeneracy leads to collapse of nation.
This has happened before
>>
>>70648429
in collage atm they are near non existant the good ones are all taken.
>>
>>70645619
You've always been the opposite of traditional relationships and values because your ancestors deserted and crippled Europe. You might be the most powerful nation, but you'll never be at peace.
>>
File: sellingman.jpg (419 KB, 1989x1989) Image search: [Google]
sellingman.jpg
419 KB, 1989x1989
>>70645619
>Technology will crumble under the weight of itself.
>Everyone in the metro areas will suffer and pillage more.
>People are getting offed in the hundreds.
>State of Emergency declared
>United States Army is deployed to every major city
>Everyone is a cuck and OK with this
>>
>>70649012
It is the tragedy of our species
>>
File: Tears_In_Rain.png (496 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
Tears_In_Rain.png
496 KB, 1280x528
>>70649482
such is life
>>
File: GStJhpF.png (199 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
GStJhpF.png
199 KB, 500x483
>>70645619
Eventually it will, but the timeframe is uncertain. It literally took more than 1000 years the previous time, maybe even more, depending on which standards you use. Concrete and infrastructure technology didn't regain Roman levels until the late 19th century.
>>
>>70649786
>technology didn't regain Roman levels until the late 19th century.

Actually Not true get your history straight
>>
>>70649906
>Infrastructure technology

Get your quotation straight. Hardened, drained and pre-planned road systems were very rare in Europe until the 19th century. Of course, there were many inventions in place already which the Romans did not have, but I was setting te extreme upper limit as to when the Romans were definitely surpassed. A hard conclusion could never be supported as there have been inventions the Romans did not have quite early on (like the crossbow or the cavalry spur) but it would be nonsense to say that 9th century Europe had already surpassed the Romans.
>>
>>70650372
The idea that technology was lost or that the people of the Middle Ages couldn't do it is nonsense

What was missing was the prosperity and political stability to build and maintain elaborate road and sewage systems

But it was t because the tech was lost it was because of the political and economic issues of the time.

It was a loss of prosperity not a loss of technology or knowledge

And furthermore we have a skewed sense of roman society

Rome and some other large cities had incredible infrastructure but your average roman citizen anywhere in the emperor was basically the equivalent to a dark age peasant
>>
>>70646172
>>70646718
Great analysis, thanks for typing it out. I've been wondering if there is any historical precedent for remedying social degeneracy.

This actually encourages me in many ways. There's no way the social degeneracy will change, so there's no point waiting for society to improve for me to improve myself and rid myself of whatever lingering degeneracy (or stains of prior degeneracy) is left.

Monk mode really seems like the final form of conscientious individuals during these times. I wonder if those degenerate times you cited are correlated with an uptick in the number of monastic discerners/aspirants.
>>
>>70645619
As history shows. The pendulum swings.

The left are already fighting amongst themselves. Not long now.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.