[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH OH OH He does it again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMY RYKvAEaY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: billwhittle081028.jpg (11 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
billwhittle081028.jpg
11 KB, 216x216
OH OH OH He does it again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMYRYKvAEaY
>>
Bill "I love Jews more than America" Whittle
>>
File: GoodGoy.png (676 KB, 472x726) Image search: [Google]
GoodGoy.png
676 KB, 472x726
>>70644710
Indeed, vote left
>>
File: 1450203535596.jpg (5 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1450203535596.jpg
5 KB, 260x194
>>70644587
here's some change, call someone who cares
>>
>>70644587

Does Bill even have a job?

How does he afford airplanes and hangers in Palm Springs?

Why would a conservative even live in Palm Springs?
>>
>>70644772
>Swiss
>Handing out change

Please EuroJew
>>
I didn't know that a drunken fighting leprechaun invented the jet engine.
>>
>>70644587
am I the only one on this board who sort of doesn't like this little twiggy man?
His voice sounds weak and unhealthy sort of like Steve Jobs's shortly before his death, and he has an air of importance about him despite the fact that his videos rarely surpass a hundred thousand views.

I find him pretty cringey honestly, and he really seems like a bit of an intellectual lightweight when compared to Stefan Molyneux in the videos they've done together.
>>
>>70645213

I can't stand him. He's a closet faggot and a theater major who sucks Jew dick.

Also he doesn't have a job. He's a whiny little rich boy cunt.
>>
>>70645213
Bill whittle did a really good video on the a bombs during wwii
>>
>>70645548

That must be how he affords to buy airplanes. That sweet YouTube cash.
>>
>>70645213

His reputation on /pol/ was doomed after that one episode of the Stratosphere Lounge.
>>
>>70644587
jew cock sucker

delete this
>>
>>70646012
What happened ?
>>
>>70644587
our views allign more than they do not
>>
>>70645213
Hey Leftie KEK hows your day?
Did you prep bull for your wife . Did you fight on good side of history and defended your wifes right to be impregneted with Seed
>>
>>70646012

You mean the one where he got really emotional and angry, threatened violence, etc?

Notice that only Jews are important enough to him to spark real unscripted emotion. Because he a good shabbos goy.
>>
>>70646012
context?
>>
>>70646193

Yeah, that one. I didn't get around to watching it. Wasn't it someone questioning official figures about the Holocaust?

But yeah, he raged out hard.
>>
>>70644587
>Bill "Say it was 5.9 million and I'll punch you in the face" whittleberg
>>
>>70646119
he went on a 10 minute rant about the holocaust because he apparently viscerally despises deniers. Pol reacted as you would expect. God forbid someone not be as enlightened as we.

In his defense, people have muddied the water so hard on the holocaust about what being a denier means, it's impossible to accurately discuss the topic. People that don't believe the official story are considered deniers. And the morons genuinely saying the holocaust didn't happen because it was 400,000 and not 6 million.

The whole conversation is surrounded by idiots and smoke.

The holocaust happened, and tons of people died. To say they were all made up pisses him off because human life is sacred and you don't get to pretend someone didn't exist.

Which is the reactionary response to claims the numbers were inflated. He took, and other deniers, the numbers being inflated to mean there were none. Which isn't true either.
>>
>>70646012
>>70646193

Can you point out which episode that was? The latest one I can find he's just rambling about star wars
>>
>>70646385

The state of his country isn't worth that much emotion to him, the corruption in our government doesn't make him cuss, but say something about his precious Jews and Billy loses his shit.
>>
>>70644587

This guy's beady eyes and squirrel face really bother me.
>>
>>70646687
you're not missing anything.

Some guy in his chat was saying the numbers were greatly inflated but you won't be able to see what was in chat so you've only got half the event at best.

It really was just someone trolling and whittle blowing it way out of proportion. If you want to see embarrassing outrage, there's plenty of reality tv and other streaming services that serve that up hourly.
>>
>>70645213
Literally the only reason you faggots don't like him is because he doesn't hate the Jews and doesn't deny the Haulocaust , besides that he stands for everything we do. The FDR podcasts with Whittle are some of the best Stefan puts out, you guys just can't see past your own cognitive biases of jew hating and Haulocaust denying
>>
>>70646972

He gets trolled in the chat semi-regularly, I'm surprised he didn't just ban him and not engage him.
>>
>>70646156
>>70647019
I am very pro-israel, and I'm indifferent to the holocaust. I'm sorry I triggered you stubborn conservashit Cruz-missiles so badly but your twink messiah is almost certainly a closet faggot.
>>
>>70644587
>brown eyes
>white
Stop appropriating white culture Bill.
>>
>>70647019

You cannot have the best interests of the United States in mind AND worship Israel, sorry.

Either you are an American firster, or you are a useless piece of shit. There are only two options.
>>
>>70644924
what's wrong with Palm Springs?
>>
File: Cuckservative_History.gif (568 KB, 970x806) Image search: [Google]
Cuckservative_History.gif
568 KB, 970x806
>>70646576

>10 minute rant

Try over half an hour, nigger. He fuckig sperged out for FOURTY FUCKING FIVE MINUTES over that shit:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Lzz_2FsCQ&feature=youtu.be&t=28m20s

The guy IS Jewish and the biggest Neo-Con shill this board has ever seen.

Pic related.
>>
>>70644767
>Israel
>Not Islam
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.