[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How were you introduced to white nationalism? >live in america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault1.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault1.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
How were you introduced to white nationalism?

>live in america
>dual citizen
>underage edgelord drug addict
>grow up, go to prison
>join white nationalist gang mostly out of necessity
>see living scum of all races
>get out
>hate niggers
>"oh you silly racist"

I
WUZ
A
GUD
BOI

inb4 kys
>>
File: 1420847998888.jpg (636 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1420847998888.jpg
636 KB, 2560x1440
You really think that we tolerate a drug addicted ex-convict like you here? You're an embodiment of degeneracy, in no way better than the negroes you hate.
>>
File: ThisIs50.jpg (31 KB, 460x391) Image search: [Google]
ThisIs50.jpg
31 KB, 460x391
>>70643403
My friend's father went to jail for pushing his wife down the stairs. When he came out he had a big hatred for niggers and spics after. The stupid fucks in there sure change you.
>>
>>70643594
This.
>>
>>70643594
Shut the fuck up mongrel.
>>
>look where white people live
>look where white people don't live
>where would I rather live?
>became white nationalist
>>
>>70643717
>live where whites people live
>kinda racist
>live where black people live
>become white nationalist
>>
>>70643594
That's a nice Finnish girl
>>
>>70643594
>implying people can't change
>>
>>70643594
This
Canada is the worst thing to ever happen to the Anglosphere
>>
>>70643403
I was a white nationalist and then I turned 17

The problem isn't non-whites, it's specifically blacks and shitskins. Since we're such a minority and weakening in terms of political and military power we're going to need to cooperate with other anti-niggers and anti-mudslimes to achieve anything
>>
>>70644098
And when did you turn gay?
>>
>>70644443
>Being mildly realistic must mean you're gay

Burger logic, everyone
>>
>>70643403

I wasn't. I am just naturally nationalistic and I happen to be white. I pick my tribe over others because I'm not a cuck. But it doesn't mean I hate other races.
>>
>>70645032
They hate you, goy.
>>
>>70643614
I hope they raped him.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.