[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: CROA0003.gif (6 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
CROA0003.gif
6 KB, 388x260
Are they Serbs who got civilized by the Austrians or a separate ethnicity?
>>
Its not possible to civilize serbs
>>
>A FUCKING FYROM

also they cant be serbs, since they arent subhumans
>>
All this Slavs hating Slav was only reinforced by hitler to divide and conquer Slavs
>>
File: 1454860863081.png (38 KB, 338x322) Image search: [Google]
1454860863081.png
38 KB, 338x322
since 19th century serbs were Croats

turks turning them to orthodoxy made them ""serbian""

word "serb" is derived from latin "servus"

there is no such thing as "serb", but remove sandwich and so on made it popular on this autistic site to turn it all upside down..
i kinda like it tho.. the idea that all the literature proves serbs being orthodox croats except 4chan lol
>>
>>70643517
No because slavs are different. Croats and Slovenes are whiter than the other south slavs but I wonder if what Serbs are saying is true about Croats.
>>
>>70644174
Slovenes and slovaks are probably the closest judging by genetics and language, but croats a lot of the i2 gene, so I think they must have quite a lot in common with avars, rather than slovenes.
>>
File: 1210889638609.jpg (49 KB, 470x344) Image search: [Google]
1210889638609.jpg
49 KB, 470x344
>>70643183

You're all fucking Russians.

Stop sucking the popes and european dick, and come back into the fold.

Lets rip Europe a new one.
>>
>>70643517

No.

In short, Serbs had many opportunities to be just and fair in their dealings with their neighbours but did the exact opposite every single damn time. And now after losing so many wars and being abandoned or kept at a distance by basically everyone they kinda went insane. They're the North Korea of the Balkans and they live in the past. As an American you are entitled to shit out of your mouth, but it is fully evident and clear to all Balkan peoples thatwe have no conflict among ourselves but everyone had conflicts or was harmed by Serbia.

Think of the Serb as an agressive little manlet in a bar. Everyone's drinking and having fun and he actively tries to mess with everyone out of jealousy and his Napoleon complex. So after getting ruffled up he goes to cry to his big brother (Russia) who is completely exhausted from having to deal with his shit and is both embarrassed and ashamed by his little tyke, but can't honestly tell him to fuck off due to family reasons. So he just drowns his sorrows in vodka and watches the little ruffian make a fool of himself again.

After all of this the Serb spends his time rambling about how everyone hates him and he cannot comprehend why. Clearly it's because he is a big man, an important man.
>>
>>70643183
Fuck off faggot,you and that other german faggot make the same thread every fucking day!
>>
>>70644601

>croatian education

TOP KEK
>>
>>70643183
Srbe na vrbe
>>
File: Ultima ratio regum.jpg (578 KB, 695x900) Image search: [Google]
Ultima ratio regum.jpg
578 KB, 695x900
>>70645080
Hrvate na vlake.
>>
>>70644601
>half of speeches of his political parties are about da evil Serbs
>yeah they're bunch of nobodies but we talk about them all the time
gg
>>
File: average_bulgarian.jpg (49 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
average_bulgarian.jpg
49 KB, 604x403
>>70644582
>You're all fucking Russians.

Sure we are
>>
File: lent.jpg (174 KB, 410x667) Image search: [Google]
lent.jpg
174 KB, 410x667
>>70643183
Austrians. Civilized. Lol.

They are just the south slavs that converted to papistry. At sword point, it's not even really their fault.
>>
File: 12347897289530472390.png (2 MB, 1110x902) Image search: [Google]
12347897289530472390.png
2 MB, 1110x902
They may as well be serbs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.