[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMPS KIDS "NOT VOTING FOR HIM"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x388
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/donald-trump-kids-vote_us_570ba48de4b0885fb50d74b0

Gee I wonder if it's because Trumps racist or if it's just the embarrassment?
>>
Nice B8, little late to the party
>>
>>70643077
>cuckingtonpost

at least try to b8 better
>>
>>70643077
I believe you mean "Not ALLOWED to vote for him"
>>
Billionaire gonna make murika grate agin

Can't even kids into voting
>>
>>70643077
or because they missed the date to register.

its literally in the first sentence.
>>
>>70644006
No its not
>>
File: 462.jpg (85 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
462.jpg
85 KB, 500x550
Why would Ivanka vote for the man thatvraped her as a child?
>>
because they know if they show their support the elites will have them murdered
>>
>>70645031
Ok first sentence of the second paragraph.
>>
>>70644006
Yes, they mysteriously forgot to register even thought their father is running for President. Missed the date, indeed.
>>
>>70645197
is that why would wouldn't dare voice your edgy world view outsode of mom's basement, patriot?
>>
Do you people really think Trump supporters will change their mind by doing this?

He could shoot someone and we would still vote for him.
>>
What an embarrassment.

Trump's done.
>>
>>70645390
Did you see the registration cutoff? They had till' October 2015 to register. That is an extremely unreasonable cutoff time too early in the process for people to decide what party they wanted to go for. It is messed up.
>>
Honestly Trump just lost my vote over this. If his own children won't vote for him then there is definitely some deeper issues going on.

Literally BTFO by his own kids
>>
>>70645875
You state that Trump is a racist in the OP.

Now you say he lost your vote.

He never had your vote.

You are a shill.
>>
do they have to register for each election? or have they simply never voted before.
>>
>>70643077
He's not racist but his kids are prisoner to and know him for the nasty vile salesperson he is.
>>
>>70643077
“They had a long time to register, and they were unaware of the rules, and they didn’t register in time,” Trump said in a phone interview. “So they feel very, very guilty. They feel very guilty. But it’s fine, I mean, I understand that.”
>>
>>70643077
It clearly says on the first line that they aren't registered. But according to the comments, they all stopped reading there and just assumed why they werent registered.
>>
>>70646340
Can't speak for Jew York, but in Commiefornia you need to register to vote as a Republican or Democrat to vote in the primaries. Once your registered, your registration is good for the rest of your life, although obviously you can change your party.
>>
>>70646133
What are you even talking about retard, I never said he was racist

Trump supporters are the dumbest people ever
>>
>>70645875
You ARE a fucking shill.
>>
>>70646448
>t. Trump insider
Riiiiiiiiight
>>
>>70645875
>>70646728

Samefag?
>>
>>70643077

I love the sick pompadour Trump always gets in these caricatures.
>>
>>70646728
Look at the ID's everyone.

This is what shills look like.
>>
File: 1458430465495.jpg (58 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
1458430465495.jpg
58 KB, 750x742
"They were unaware of the rules"

Just like their dad
>>
>>70646780
Shills that need more practice.

Or maybe they don't get paid enough to try their best.
>>
>>70646728
Retard doesn't know how to ID
>>
>>70647537
Not the same person trumptard
>>
>>70645121
Reminder these guys are literally some comedy duo that do pranks. But they were probably paid to be cringey as fuck on camera.

Think there's footage of the guy on the right at a trump rally making stupid faces behind the podium.
>>
Sayyyyyge lmao
>>
>>70647115
Both of those men are heroes. Thank you for making me like them even more.
>>
Loser. Even his kids won't vote for him.
>>
Now they get more people to show up with this story its like a chess gambit
>>
>>70647583
That is the point you worthless shill.

People with different ID claiming to be the same person.

I hope you get paid for this.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.