[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >go to russia land >everyone is poor ugly and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: russ.jpg (9 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
russ.jpg
9 KB, 270x187
>be me
>go to russia land
>everyone is poor ugly and high on meth
>whores everywhere
>niggers on every corner
>muslims marching on the streets
>russkies are ugly inbred communist faggots
>go on pol
>pol says me that russkies are saviour of white race
What in the gods cock?
>>
>>70643011
We don't even have meth, you raging faggot.
>>
>>70643011
With how many grandparents did they left you?
>>
>>70643187
lmao you are murderers
>>
>>70643205
jjajajjajajajajaj rape is funny jajjajajajajja. after 40 years of gommunism and we are almost ahead of you in every economical aspect you siesta loving cunt jajjajajajaja
>>
>>70643220
I'm more of a rapist guy to be honest family.
>>
>>70643011
I remember we had a class trip to Prague back when I was in highschool, the only thing people were looking forward to seeing was the street with whores.

Whores are the main attraction point of your country m8, aside from that, you're literally irrelevant.
>>
>>70643314
xaxxaxaa hope you get something to eat faggot since you banned oranges from turkey, for shooting down your plane XAXAXAXAXAXA
>>
>>70643346
look at this nordic cunt, you are having lego and? time to choke on that muslim dick idiot.
>>
>>70643383
Say something about US pls.
>>
>>70643383
I can eat unwilling underage pussy, it's not like someone's going to stop me.
>>
>>70643465
usa is greatest ally and protector of freedom
>>
File: tumblr_nx7l7lDbJs1siq8rfo3_1280.jpg (137 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx7l7lDbJs1siq8rfo3_1280.jpg
137 KB, 960x889
>>70643011
Every where in the world is a shit hole with a few nice places. The problem is the world has to many shitty people. Its the 80/20 rule in action. *0% of the work is done by 20% of the people, the remaining 20% is done by the other 80%. We could do away with 80% of the worlds population and things would be wonderful again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.