[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ivanka And Eric Trump Forget To Register As Republicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: ivanka isnt republican.jpg (197 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
ivanka isnt republican.jpg
197 KB, 1200x800
Ivanka And Eric Trump Forget To Register As Republicans, Can't Vote For Donald In New York Primary
http://www.kogo.com/articles/national-news-104668/ivanka-and-eric-trump-forget-to-14589843/

These dummies are so dumb! hahaha. Yeah, Trump is a REAL Republican, a true conservative. You can't make this stuff up folks!
>Ivanka Trump, who gave birth to her third child two weeks ago, and younger brother Eric missed New York’s March 30 deadline to register as Republicans, thus making them ineligible to vote for their father in the state’s April 19 primary.

/po/ BTFO

P.S. How can you support someone that has rejected Christ and converted to Judaism? Dummies.
>>
>>70641636
>Yeah, Trump is a REAL Republican, a true conservative

Nobody here says that.
>>
>>70641636
>don't trust the guy who isn't lying to you
>you should trust this other guy instead
>the one who isn't christian at all but says he is
>>
>>70641636

The have to register in every state you retard and it's easy to forget when you're busy giving birth or running a business.

HUR DUR
>>
File: khaleesi kek.jpg (75 KB, 505x489) Image search: [Google]
khaleesi kek.jpg
75 KB, 505x489
oh my God, the whole family is incompetent
>>
>lose 1 vote
>spend that time earning 3000 more votes
>>
File: April_Fools_squid.jpg (113 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
April_Fools_squid.jpg
113 KB, 1152x864
>>70641636
>next 6 contests are all closed primaries
>independents aren't allowed to vote
>mfw trumptards still believe he will get 1237 delegates
>>
File: 1450549684207.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1450549684207.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why would she vote for a guy that raped her as a child?
>>
>>70641636
>Yeah, Trump is a REAL Republican, a true conservative.
The whole point is he is not, you fucktard
>>
I really hope you guys get paid for this.
>>
Rich beautiful people have better things to do
>>
>>70643511
>The whole point is he is not, you fucktard
Then get the fuck out of the GOP. fuck u faggot.
>>70643140
>The have to register in every state you retard and it's easy to forget when you're busy giving birth or running a business.
>HUR DUR
Faggot, if they were truly Republicans, they would have already been registered as Republicans. Most likely, they are currently registered as Democrats.
I am a registered Democrat since 18 years old. 12 years later, I have not bothered to switch my party affiliation to Republican. I'm in California so my vote as R is pretty much worthless here. I will use my vote in the primaries to vote for Bernie because I want to see Hilldog lose CA. Faggot, the point I was trying to make is that the Trumps are not Republicans. Otherwise, they would have already been registered as such. Or this might be the first time that they will be voting. Either or.
>>
Eh I don't believe liar OP for a second
>>
>>70645285
Do you people still not realize that your "true conservatism "has always been only one of the different ideologies of the Republican party?
And has always been in the minority?

The succes of Trump is caused by "true conservatives" looking down on and selling out their base.

And you people still haven't got this figured out?
>>
>>70641636
>trying to distract people from Colorado's "legal" corruption.

Nice Try faggot
>>
>>70643454
>Trump won two closed primaries in a landslide
>cruzbots still think they can win after being crushed in the south
>>
>voting
>mattering at all
wew lad.
>>
File: 1231232345.jpg (218 KB, 1280x1186) Image search: [Google]
1231232345.jpg
218 KB, 1280x1186
>>70641636
Trump - Bernie dichotomy is only supposed to create polarization and diversion.

You should know at this point that Clinton will win.
>>
>>70641636
I'm a Kasich Kuck now
>>
File: IMG_20160411_193912.jpg (35 KB, 610x357) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160411_193912.jpg
35 KB, 610x357
>>70641636
Thank god this man will be the nominee. The Trump family are a bunch of useless shitheads.
>>
This is absolutely shameful.

Glad I support a REAL conservative, and not a phony New York Liberal cuck.
>>
>>70647020
Choose Cruz and you lose.
>>
Voters don't choose the nominee. The party does
>>
>>70647153
>5 cents have been deposited into your bank account
>>
After what we have seen let's not pretend we have a voice in this election anyways.

Voting is a fucking scam, waste of time, a total fucking joke.
The GOP can suck my fucking dick. I will never vote for them again, or at all for that matter.
>>
>>70641636
God fucking dammit I want to stick my dick in Ivanka so bad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.