[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden Overwhelmed By 'Gypsies'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Just read this on ZeroHedge.
Sweden> Germany> Canada
(Cucked-upidness)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-11/sweden-overwhelmed-gypsies-begging-has-become-occupation
>>
>>70641505
Yeah, not sure why nobody here seems to make fun of Sweden for this. The article is no exaggeration, there are beggars outside of every single convenience store in the country, outside of Systembolaget as well as many beggars, both seated and standing on every single train station. Walking through Stockholm central station you will see at least 50 beggars, perhaps over 100.

Lots of people give money to the beggars. I would guess at least 5% of those who pass a beggar outside of the convenience store will give the beggar money. It is also popular to buy them food and other supplies. They will bring a store paper to the beggar who will point at the products he or she would like, which the person will then buy in the store and give to the beggar. The beggars frequently ask for a receipt so they can exchange the supplies for money later. The beggars often live in communal parks where they will contaminate the environment and make the parks completely unusable. Sometimes they will occupy private estate. In Malmö it took years for an owner to finally get rid of the beggars from his property, after which he had to pay hundreds of thousands of crowns in fees to clean up the place. The reason it took so long was largely due to left-wing activists preventing the police from throwing out the beggars.

Also, you have to call them "EU migrants". If you call them anything else, you're worse than hitler.
>>
>>70642687
>Lots of people give money to the beggars

Free movement of people + unequal economics + free money and handouts.. what did they think would happen.

If anything it's surprising it's taken this long for it to become a universal staple. Every shithole in Sweden is beset by gyppo beggars - even the sub 50 000 people townships has them, and in bunches.

They'll keep coming until it's not a good deal for them.
>>
>>70642687
Welcome to the EU now the gypsies are everywhere, I go bakery gypsy begging, I go bank gypsy begging, I take the subway gypsy begging.
>>
>>70643300
Honestly this may be a cultural difference but the last few times I've been to France I haven't seen anywhere near as many beggars as there are in Sweden. Of course the big cities in France have as many if not more beggars than the Swedish cities, but in smaller cities in France I've rarely seen any beggars at all. In Sweden, there are cities free from beggars. There are towns in Sweden with a population of less than 5000 and you will still find a beggar outside of the convenience store and possibly the gas station. Go to Jokkmokk and there will sit a beggar outside of the convenience store.
>>
>>70642687
>>70642899
So, why not just make beggin illegal?
>>
>>70644882
I think SD proposed it at one time, which means the rest of the political parties had to oppose it on principle.
>>
>>70645293
But it is illegal in Norway, right?
>>
>>70645447
Tried back in 2015, if I remember correctly. Bit of backlash, there.
I think Sweden joined in on the shitfit, as well.
>>
>>70645702
>>70645447
There we go.
http://www.thelocal.no/20150205/norway-is-trying-to-criminalise-policy-swedish-roma-tsar
>>
>>70642687
Huh i was wondering why there were less of them when i went back to bulgaria this year.
>>
>>70644882
How can you even suggest that, Satan McHitler?
>>
>>70641505
USA overwhelmed by

- Bankers
- Lawyers
- Lobbyists
- Federal Politicians with no Term Limits who take gifts and money

- Transnational Corporate Power
- Globalism
- Loss of Middle Class Jobs, Transfer of Technology and Capital to Foreign Countries
- Under Funded Pensions and Retirements
>>
>>70644882
Some "right wing" politician proposed a ban on beggary but was shut down rather quickly.

>You can't outlaw poverty
>You can't outlaw people

Those were the actual arguments he faced.
>>
>>70644882
>muh feels

>no one is illegal

You know the drill :/
>>
>>70642687
>You see beggars sitting outside virtually every store, not just in the big cities, but also in small rural villages
Friend went to Sweden and said this too. Gypsies everywhere. On every corner, outside every supermarket.
>>
>>70643998
Yes I have no idea for small cities but in Paris they're everywhere. Also always playing their shitty music in the subway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LIBZhcJtdU
>>
File: natalia_poklonskaya.jpg (43 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
natalia_poklonskaya.jpg
43 KB, 600x800
>>70645933
>5.1 gorrilian dollar fine
>we'll show these kikes! let's fine them a week worth of profit!
>written off as losses on next tax filing
Would it kill a politician to lobby for jail time? Oooh right jews, carry on
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.