[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ stop the IS threat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>in b4 muh nukes

And do try not to be retards, this board is something of a joke as it is...
>>
>>70641242
More power to the Shia and Israel
>>
File: 1447949810450.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1447949810450.webm
2 MB, 853x480
step 1 stop Obama from funding them

There I'm done

what do I win?
>>
>>70641242
The West has no business in Syria. The Syrian government and its allies should be responsible for removing ISIS
>>
Gather all the pig urine and blood from all the farms and slaughterhouses across America. Start crop dusting any area they might be in. Shoot them as they relocate to new area.
>>
>>70641718
jeanius
>>
>>70641603
We should invite this man into Europe to teach him the virtue of tolerance and love, surely he didn't know what he was doing.
>>
>>70641242

how you take down a terrorist organization (or any organization for that matter) is to cut off their funding

however no state power is going to do so since they are the absolute perfect deranged outside threat that every government loves to have to control their own people
>>
File: Flag Pepe.png (171 KB, 1147x701) Image search: [Google]
Flag Pepe.png
171 KB, 1147x701
Lots and lots of gas.
>>
Switching away from fossil fuels helps cut their access to funding from the rest of the middle east. Fusion can't come soon enough.
>>
>>70641242
REMOVE ISRAEL
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.