[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germanic are extremely bloodthirsty savage cruel people. Outwardly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 226x300) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 226x300
Germanic are extremely bloodthirsty savage cruel people. Outwardly they're all smiles and politeness but when you get to know them they're vicious like lions or wolves.

Look at all the misery they have caused worldwide. Wars, colonialism, diseases. Being such a small amount of people they have killed so many more people than they have produced. They're also sexual deviants yet don't use sex to create children. They are a nasty race of devils who have no love for anything except their own individual selves. They don't even like other Germanics or their family members. Everything is competition to them. The Germanics biology is one of seeking out imperishable fame to achieve wealth and sexual partners by any means necessary. And Germanics love it! They take tremendous pride in their ability to kill and destroy, they obsess over violence all day everyday. To the Germanic, families tearing themselves apart and living lives filled with harsh competitiveness is the foundation of their deranged brand of normalcy.

And this way of thinking which Germanics claim is normal has been pushed onto the entire world and everyone cannot succeed in capitalist life without adopting the fierce brutality of the Germanic.

When blacks, Asians, South Americans and other native populations say "I hate white people" they should be saying "I hate Germanics".
>>
They're not bloodthirsty and savage, they're mechanistic and ideologically shallow. All their philosophy revolves around how the individual needs to comport himself in society, something everyone else can figure out for themselves. They're ALL little Eichmanns.
>>
>>70639528

This.
>>
>>70639528

Daily reminder the Eternal Anglo is more evil than any Kraut ever was.
>>
>>70639528
I was going to post something that started with "I've got news for ya, m8," but then I looked at the flag and realized that it was a shitpost.
>>
Mate did a German door knocker rip you off and hurt your feelings you pathetic bogan?
>>
>>70640648
Anglos are Germanics, they are literally a Germanic tribe.
>>
Yeah they're always suspiciously friendly

>IT WAS A PLEASURE BABYSITTING KEVIN
>>
>>70640866
I just don't want the innocent white races to be grouped in with the evil of the Germanic when we are just as much victims as the native populations which the Germanic has conquered/slaughtered.
>>
>>70639528
>>70640462

Surprisingly accurate.

Well done.

>>70640648

Anglos are literally A Germanic tribe.

>Neidgesellschaft
>Protestant work ethic
>always follow the leader blindly
>accepting one's role in society

American individualism was slowly replaced by the protestand wasp work ethic of the 1%.
>>
All the best Germans died in two world wars.
>>
>>70641454
Started by Germans.
>>
>>70639528
Take a redpill bro. Aussies are so brainwashed by the kikeganda.
>>
>>70642265
ww1 was not started by germany you moron
All we did was holding our alliance contract
>>
File: 1457614361899.jpg (77 KB, 928x696) Image search: [Google]
1457614361899.jpg
77 KB, 928x696
>>70639528
How's this for bloodthirsty?
>>
>Tfw my mighty Germanic Ancestors were powerful warriors who slayed their enemies and sacrificed them to their gods
>Tfw my Mexican ancestors were powerful warriors who slayed their enemies and sacrificed them to their gods

And I'm just sitting here not slaying anybody. Feels bad man.
>>
>>70639528
Don't worry bout it OP the Jews fixed everything now that the Muslims are fucking all there women, there shouldn't be anymore problems.
>>
>>70642774
Germans are the black sheep of Western Europe, sandwiched between great civilisations for centuries but it decided to just throw shit at itself indefinitely until Mr. Bismarck came along and then decided to throw shit at everyone else and expect everything to turn out fine
>>
File: we_wuz_food_n_shit.jpg (426 KB, 702x961) Image search: [Google]
we_wuz_food_n_shit.jpg
426 KB, 702x961
>>70642827
>>
>>70642984
Except that everything turned, thankfully, fine
>>
>>70642984
Hear that? That's the sound of Abo jealousy.
>>
Nordicism is the biggest form of inferiority complex and germans actually believe it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70643507
It's telling that snow/forestniggers and actual niggers tell the same exact stories.
>>
File: Hermann.jpg (3 MB, 2766x4150) Image search: [Google]
Hermann.jpg
3 MB, 2766x4150
>>
>>70639528

t. Zhang

>>70640648

Anglos are Germanic, christ learn your history.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.