[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fag Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: homosex.jpg (27 KB, 410x273) Image search: [Google]
homosex.jpg
27 KB, 410x273
I'm starting to see more fag acceptance on this board, and man is it sure odd.
Fag hate thread.
>>
File: LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg (722 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg
722 KB, 864x864
>>70638418
Not against gays, but really against open display of it
>>
People should be allowed to fuck and marry whoever the hell they want.
Citizens arent slaves that have to ask their masters if they are allowed to marry or not
>>
Homosexuals should just be executed, they destroy the fabric of society and makes it weak and soft. At least Islam is coming as a healing force, giving Europe it's masculinity and strength back.
>>
How do kids turnout when adopted to gay parents, is there any studies on this?
>>
>>70638542
this
I'm anti degenerate not anti faggot, I'd be equally disgusted by straight people fucking in the streets and walking around in public in bondage outfits
>>
>>70638542
nothing wrong with weed faggot
>>
>>70638823

Yes. There is.
>>
cause it's nasty and boring and no one cares
>>
>>70638418
Gas the fags anyone who says otherwise is a cuck
>>
>>70638664
Calling Islam a healing force is like calling radiation a healing force.

Ya, it will kill the cancer, but there is a serious risk of killing the patient with it.
>>
>>70638542
This pretty much.
>>
>>70638665

They don't say anything particularly interesting. Part of the problem is that straight people are often single parents or white trash.

So it's difficult to really compare.
>>
File: x240-RSs.jpg (20 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
x240-RSs.jpg
20 KB, 426x240
You disgusting bigot!
Gays are just like us, see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU
>>
>>70638542
>gays are exactly like the pics you on /pol/
Now I think they're weird even if they're "normal" but this stereotype is absurd.
Besides you see women dancing in sexy clothing too and when gays do it it's wrong? Just saying it's a double standard which does not make sense if you look at it objectively.
>>
>>70638665
well there was that case of using the kid to attract pedophiles, and there is that dyke couple who put a kid into hormone treatment, those are the primary examples you get to find in /pol/ but anything besides that is beyond me
>>
>>70638542

When do you see these open displays of homosexuality? Is it when you go to fucking gay pride parades? Is it when you hit the club on Castro Street?

I lived in Soho for a while and the gayest thing I saw was a few people holding hands outside a gay bar.

Are you really just looking at images on the internet and then whining about them as though you experienced them in person?
>>
>>70638823
Look if you can take quick rips during your smoke breaks for your t-shirt pressing job that's one thing but don't pretend you're going to climb any ladders in life at that rate unless you're some musician or creative type
>>
>>70639196
I see it all the time, tons of faggots in my area. Im sure you and Ahmed are flagrant about your homosexuality in public as well.
>>
>>70638664
t. Aamir Muhammed
>>
>>70638704
being gay is a dead lifestyle, no one has ever born a butt baby.
It is unnatural and you should be against accepting it.
>>
>>70639401

Where do you live, what's the frequency and what are they doing?

I already know you're lying so make up something good.
>>
>>70638542
>pothead culture

yes, because every single person who smokes weed looks and acts exactly the same
>>
>>70639392
have you ever talked to one? they are generally mentaly deranged.
If you dont want to talk to them go into gay reddits and read for a few hours.
Reddit is a mainstream site so it is representitive.
also if your "culture" is 3% of the population and is responsible for 60% of the new HIV infections you are the problem.
Dont let everyone tell you it is okay and it doesnt affect you because it will.
>>
File: ykICI4f.jpg (84 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
ykICI4f.jpg
84 KB, 960x468
>>70638665
here's your study
>>
>>70639934

He wasn't legally adopted though. They bought him from a drug addict prostitute in Russia.

Though come to think of it I bet there would have been proper inquiries much earlier if civil servants weren't afraid of looking homophobic.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.