[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well? could you deal with menstruation or are you a pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: large[1].jpg (57 KB, 640x599) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
57 KB, 640x599
Well? could you deal with menstruation or are you a pussy?
>>
I once had kidney stones and I was pissing blood. No big deal.
>>
I have to deal with boners all the time, it's way worse
>>
I don't need periods for I am a man.
>>
>>70638404
>chocolate murdering

This would sound faggy on any other board

on here all the faggots dressed like nazis are going to giggle and proudly ideftify as a chocolate murderer
>>
>chocolate murdering

SOOOOooOo RANDUMMM XDDDDXD
>>
>>70638404
it's pretty annoying and inconsistent cramps and pain every month sucks ass but this is another retarded post where someone tries making periods into some monumental accomplishment of femininity. cringey as fuck
>>
Being alive and thus subject to the biological requirements of being alive with the biology you have is not bad ass. This is stupid.
>>
1. Being a man
2. Having a period

Pick one
>>
>>70638404
well i have ulcerative colitis so i already bleed from my ass quite often, so yeah i think i could deal.
>>
File: 1449272930834.jpg (17 KB, 286x405) Image search: [Google]
1449272930834.jpg
17 KB, 286x405
>>70638404
Dealing with women on their periods is more difficult than having your period.
>>
File: 1460174888943.jpg (107 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460174888943.jpg
107 KB, 640x640
The point at which I heard that "men can have periods" is the point where I realized that these people are irredeemably stupid and need to be sent to camps and sterilized.
>>
It's not that bad unless you have reproductive problems. Your legs might hurt and you'll get cramps that can easily be confused with constipation. The blood is the worst part, and women who martyr themselves over it are insufferable and you should ignore them.
>>
>>70638404

There is no fucking way that having a period is anything more than an inconvenience. Cramps, a little blood? Please. I could handle that shit like a champ.

Childbirth is a different story, and I imagine that would hurt like a motherfucker. Still though, I am sure I could handle childbirth better than most women.

Women don't understand that lots of men are tough as nails and that the average woman is a huge wimp compared to the average man.
>>
Note to men who can't fly:

You are still an apache attack helicopter. In fact you are the apacheist off apache attack helicopters.
>>
I can't be angry at this, it's funny

these are female to male transsexuals telling each other how fucking manly they are for having periods. they desperately want to be manly. they've wished since they were little girls to be big strong men like daddy and this is how they console each other

YEAH HARDCORE MAN THICK AND STRONG SWOLE MURDER KILLING ASS KICKING YOU'RE A DUDE YOU'RE A MAN YOU'RE A BIG STRONG FATHER FIGURE

it's cute
>>
>>70639441
more masculine than /pol/ desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.