[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Nigeria a safe, developed country considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Why isn't Nigeria a safe, developed country considering the amount of $$$ they get from oil?
>>
>>70638102
niggers.
>>
185 million Niggerians
>>
>>70638143
/thread
>>
>>70638102
because they sell this oil unrefined because they're too stupid to use it themselves, just like in south africa, they have thems diamonds and shit but cant use them for shit so they just sell it for cents
>>
File: ss (2016-04-11 at 04.36.25).png (458 KB, 713x550) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-11 at 04.36.25).png
458 KB, 713x550
>>70638102
I don't know but I was there for less than a year as a child and niggers tried to kidnap my 6 year old sister (luckily I screamed and white men stopped them).

Lets take an educated guess.
>>
>>70638102
because they are niggers.
>>
File: 1440942714388.png (552 KB, 638x862) Image search: [Google]
1440942714388.png
552 KB, 638x862
>>70638102
>>
>>70638102
>Why isn't Nigeria a safe, developed country considering the amount of $$$ they get from oil

Why isn't Detriot a safe, developed ciyy considering the amount of infrastructure,and natural geographic advantage they get from strategic water access?
>>
Corrupt inefficient governments
>>
Half muslim/half christian state with sectarian tension.

Also >>70638143 and >>70638343
>>
>>70638102
Niggers
and islam
>>
No

Considering the sheer diversity and myriad of different languages.

You have ethnic groups like the Yoruba, Ibo and mudslimes living in the north.

There are different subgroups within each community. Many different religions. The Ibo and Yoruba are separated along religious lines, with some going back to traditional beliefs, most worshiping admixture of Christianity and ancestral faith.

The corruption in Nigeria is horrendous and widespread. When a government is deposed, the Nigerians viewed it as an opportunity for another tribe to advance. That and most of the country is hardly developed due to chaos, insurrections, jihadists in the North and radical groups. Democracy has failed in that country and could never succeed due to to many competing interests and military rogue elements.

Nigeria is but an aborted product of the ole' colonial British policy of divide and conquer. Forcing a myriad of different races/states/townships into a 'unified' country.

It's not secret why Nigeria is hardly safe nor developed (Though they are trying desperately to attract Chinese investment)
>>
>>70639128
Not Nigerian
But did my research back during mah skool days when I read Chinua's 'Things Fall Apart', Soyinka's 'Death and King's Horseman' and Conrad's Heart of Darkness.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.